“Apologies for tardiness of this review!”
Review of Beford Park House

Beford Park House
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Bedford
Beford Park House
Ranked #1 of 19 Bedford B&B and Inns
Shropshire
“Apologies for tardiness of this review!”
Reviewed 3 March 2013

I stayed at the Bedford Park last October with a group of writer friends (we were in Bedford for a writing conference.)

This is a BEAUTIFUL old house in a central but quiet location just a short walk from the town.
The lovely municipal park is just a stones throw away if you fancy a morning or late afternoon stroll.

Rooms are spacious and immaculately clean and the beds very comfortable. Room service was perfect. I booked an extra night so had to move rooms but they moved my belongings for me! Nothing was too much trouble.

What made this stay most special was the warm welcome, and the delicious breakfasts! We met Rachael, although she works behind the scenes doing a splendid job. However Andy, the main front of house man did everything he could to make this an enjoyable stay. Top marks for the Bedford Park House B&B. If I visited Bedford again, I'd return here for sure!

Belated thank you to the hosts. You made our stay memorable.

Debbie

Room Tip: It's my personal preference to have my own bathroom, although the shared facilities are kept imm...
  • Stayed October 2012, travelled with friends
2 Thank ShropshireDespina

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (15)
Birmingham, United Kingdom
Reviewed 19 June 2012

An excellent value B&B in a quiet tree lined road within walking distance to Bedford's town centre shops, restaurants, etc. On-site owners, Andy and Rachael, provide a welcoming and practical alternative to the anonymous chains and seem to have many repeat customers - a good recommendation. My wife and I will definitely stay there next time we visit Bedford

• Stayed June 2012, travelled on business
London, United Kingdom
Reviewed 7 May 2012

After spending a night at a different hotel along the same road. The BPH was a total contrast, I was very pleased with my room. I felt comfortable and safe. This was a very good experience more like a home form home experience. The service is very good I felt welcome. Care is taken to ensure facilities are clean and comforatble. Would suit a business traveller.

• Stayed May 2012, travelled solo
huddersfield
Reviewed 29 September 2011

We just had a 2 night stay at this lovely restored ,bed and breakfast.We really felt at home and had an excellent stay and a fabulous breakfast. The went the extra mile for us ,and we will most certainly book another stay with them. Many thanks Racheal...and staff.!!

Room Tip: A lovely ground floor suite for those unable to make the flight of stairs :)
  • Stayed September 2011, travelled with family
Uk
Reviewed 23 February 2010

We stayed here for a night as an alternative to a travelodge or premier inn. Really glad I made that decision. The property itself is beautiful and has been obviously lovingly restored. The rooms are cozy and comfortable. We stayed in what looked like a broom cupboard from the outside but was very spacious inside. The whole place felt very clean. The rooms with en-suite were booked so we had shared facilities but this didn't really matter for a night especially as we had access to 3 bathrooms. The breakfast on the morning was great and the hospitality was out of this world. With the resident St Bernard sleeing at the bottom of the stairs this place is a very cozy home from home. I will use this place again and again.

• Stayed February 2010, travelled as a couple