“Fantastic Food”

Add it.
Curry Leaf
Cuisines: Indian
Reviewed 15 December 2011

The Service and food are always excellent in here. We all ordered a main and shared, everything including the side dishes were lovely, very tasty.

Reviewed 14 December 2011

Absolutely brilliant food, service and atmosphere.

Reviewed 26 March 2011

To be truthful, my friend & myself made our way to the Curry Leaf for 2 reasons, the first being that our first choice of restaurant (Choudhury's) was heaving, & the second reason being that the owner of the Curry Leaf was once the proprietor of Choudhury's.

The decor, furniture lighting is really smart, clean & contemporary, unfortunatly the food is only "ok".

My starter arrived warm on a plate rather than on a spit like most other restaurants do. It tasted ok but nothing special

Same goes for my main course of Madras, it was tasty but lacked that "kick" that you expect from a Madras. The Pilau rice was just awful, i'm not being funny here but when the waiter place d it on the table it looked as if it came out of a boil in the bag from Lidls, it was just yellow without any spices & overcooked as well as cold. I told the waiter & he bought me another one over which was warmer but identical to the other one.

We both ate up, paid up & left fairly quickly. I personally will not be returning here ever again.

1  Thank Ed6262