“Great Indian”

Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 22 November 2013

We regularly visit Lounge India or dial for a takeaway. The service is always friendly and the food really tasty. The food is presented really nicely on clean white dishes. Although this is not our closest Indian it is well worth travelling to.

Reviewed 24 September 2013

Found this by chance a few years ago and it is now our preferred Indian restaurant. The sauces are rich and full of flavour and the service is always good.
Probably the best restaurant of its kind in the area and well worth a trip out.

Reviewed 19 September 2013

Last night was my 1st time here, I was meeting members of family, 17 to be more precise that is a large number for one sitting, we were all accommodated with ease, and though it was Wednesday, Banquet night and surprisingly busy walking in, it did not effect, the service one bit.
The drinks arrived with ease, the starters arrived, the main arrived with side order`s, normally you expect something to go adrift but not tonight, all went to a plan, all had a great evening and the food bill was reasonable. Excellent food and service well done Lounge India.

Reviewed 8 September 2013

I don't know why I have not reviewed this restaurant before,it may be because I wanted to keep it to myself. Seriously though I have eaten at Lounge India many times. The food never disappoints and the take-aways are the same. The staff are friendly and attentive with good customer service. I have eaten there with my family and regularly with friends from work on banquet night (Wednesdays) . If you like Indian food then try this little gem in Marston Moretaine, I'm sure you will enjoy it.

Reviewed 20 June 2013

We have eaten several times at the Lounge India, and also had takeaways, and it never disappoints. When eating in the resturant we are always greeted by friendly staff, and the food is always consistant, even when having a take away.
As always when somewhere is successful it can get very busy so it is advisable to book, and if you do have to wait it is worth it.