“very nice”

Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
rural bedfordshire
“very nice”
Reviewed 4 July 2014

We have eaten here several times. The staff are always very attentive and polite. The food is very tasty and nicely presented. We always enjoy our visit!

Visited June 2014
1 Thank thecanadians_8

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best food and very authentic lovely”
Reviewed 14 June 2014

Saturday night food was just the real thing had a Ruoshuni modhu , Garlic Tawa mushroom one plated other sizzling and a side of garlic chilli cheese mushrooms and a bombay aloo the spices and the aroma from the sizzler of garlic and butter was just mouth watering .must come back again great evening

• Visited June 2014
1 Thank Trevorcloud
London, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Greasy and tasteless”
Reviewed 7 June 2014 via mobile

I love Indian food but this isn't it. I ordered a meal labelled as spicy and what I got was an oily mess of lamb with no flavour at all. Although the lamb was very tender I was exceptionally disappointed. Also a vegetable meal we ordered was made with either frozen or canned veg. Not something i expect from a restaurant rated so highly. I will go back and amend if things change. But i will also be talking to the management about this experience as I threw the majority of my meal in the bin. Very disappointing.

• Visited June 2014
“Lovely local meal”
Reviewed 6 April 2014

We live so close by but had never ventured in. Had a lovely meal out. Loads of poppadoms and chutneys to start (my favourite bit!) and the mains came out quickly. We even had dessert to finish off. Was busy for a Thursday night. Would recommend you book first. We were charged for our 3 year old who sat with us playing on the i-pad but didn't eat anything, for a portion of the poppadoms as they charge this per diner. We didn't say anything but didn't tip as they had got a couple of extra quid from us through this already.

• Visited March 2014
Milton Keynes, United Kingdom
“Very nice place,great service”
Reviewed 4 March 2014

Have visited this venue twice now and thought I should let people know how good it is. Firstly like a lot of restaurants nowadays it's a converted pub and they have done a brilliant job on that. Of coarse the main event is the food and this is of a very high standard with some different choice from the norm on the menu. I have been eating Indian food for 25 years and asked the guy serving us if he could suggest something different,he came up with a lovely lamb dish and everything was top class. Highly recommend and will be now using on a regular basis.

• Visited February 2014