“Good fun!”

Add it.
Oasis Beach Pool
Ranked #42 of 50 things to do in Bedford
Reviewed 20 April 2014 via mobile

We went yesterday for the first time with my husband, daughter and 12 week old baby. We all had a great time! Staff were kind and helpful and while the facilities are a little dated they were fun and not overcrowded at all! We will definitely go back!

1  Thank Gemma R
in 4 reviews
"rapids"
in 13 reviews

Reviewed 17 April 2014

Decided to take baby for her first time to a swimming pool. The staff were helpful and full of advice.

My locker key went missing but the staff helped out with that. They even allowed me to make a free phone call using their phone.

Outstanding service!

Reviewed 6 April 2014

This is a fun, leisure pool. So if you expecting lanes and areas to do swimming strokes forget it. (There are plenty of those in Bedfordshire). There are no longer cheapy vouchers now that it is under new management, but that meant it was far less busy today and more enjoyable. We paid £20 for 2 adults and 2 kids and were there for 2 hours. Youngest (3 year old) loves the small slide, bubbles, waves and lazy river. Oldest (7) loves the waves and the 2 massive slides. There were no queues today and he down went loads of times. There really are no adults without little kids with them and then they are mostly in the whirlpool tubs or lazing about watching their littlies have fun.

Didn't see any of the reported grubby areas, lockers have been broken for years, just search for a good one. Changing cubicles are tiny but there are family change ones. Lots of life guards on duty. Previous visit we saw 2 jump in a rescue 2 littlies who were struggling unsupervised so they are doing their jobs.

Pricey but we had a great time.

3  Thank JoH299
Reviewed 31 March 2014

I went here with my boyfriend Saturday and we were really looking forward to it and having some fun plus swimming. We had to pay 7 pounds each to get in and the receptionist said stay as long as you like knowing that we had no kids with us. There was no where to swim and it was just a fun pool for kids. Most of the building was taken up by a cafe. I can honestly say I thought it was not worth 7 pounds even if i had kids. The current was very slow, the waves were boring and I will never be revisiting.