“Superb meal!”

Price range: US$13 - US$34
Cuisines: Indian
Good for: Groups
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Serving fine dine Indian and Bangladeshi cuisine with a friendly atmosphere and staff we pride our self's on cooking with fresh ingredients and spices from our CHEF with 30yrs experience
Reviewed 30 July 2014

Both my partner and I enjoyed the £10.95 special this evening, he rates it as one of the best indian meals he has eaten! Looking forward to our next visit.

1  Thank Steph C

Reviewed 27 July 2014

Visited this establishment last night (Sat 27th July) and both myself and my partner found the food to be very well presented and most importantly very very tasty!!

I love Indian food and this has got to be the best i have tasted so far....well done Deshi!

1  Thank mikeho62
Reviewed 22 July 2014

A good find this... As I have said before there should be another category in terms of cuisine for Bangladeshi food as it is distinct and noticeably different to indian/punjabi or Pakistani food. The balance between food presentation and taste is good and the owner is friendly without being overpowering... This is in the same category as blue ginger and it's sister restaurant .... indian summer.

2  Thank Jashuaaaaa
Reviewed 21 July 2014

This has been our favourite Indian for quite a while now.
All the traditional dishes are excellent, and there are quite a few unique fusion style dishes which are always really good. Give it a try!

2  Thank Richard_Grmt
Reviewed 18 July 2014 via mobile

Went on a Wednesday when they do a special menu...excellent value, delicious food, beautifully presented, and there was plenty of it! Couldn't eat it all, staff packaged it and I took it home. Staff are really friendly and food is highly recommended. Definitely worth visiting especially on a Tuesday, Wednesday or Sunday when they have the set menu - excellent value :)

2  Thank AmySaban