“Perfect Italian”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 3 February 2014

I are at Bellini's for the first time at the weekend whilst in Bedford visiting family. Our party of 4 adults (1of whom turned up very late due to work), 3 children and 2 under 3's were catered for perfectly. The service was excellent and the staff were patient which made the whole experience that much better.
None of this would really matter if the food wasn't up to much but it was excellent. In fact the food was as good as any I've eaten whilst travelling in Italy.
The food was very reasonably priced, our total bill was just over £200 which included a bottle of Prosecco and other drinks, starters, mains and deserts.
I can't wait to eat there again

Reviewed 19 October 2013

This is a very well run restaurant with a very tasty menu, good range of food. The owners and staff look after you very well and are keen to please,

Well worth a visit if you are in the area.

Reviewed 19 October 2013

My wife and I visited for dinner whilst staying at Woodland Manor Hotel.

We were given a warm welcome by the owner and as you can see from the above we started off the proceedings with a Bellini which seemed most appropriate.

They do have some daily specials but we both decided to have the Saltimbocca which was very pleasant followed by a really nice pannacotta for me and an equally nice ice cream sundae for my wife.

We had quite a long chat with the owner after our meal. So all in all a very nice time indeed.

I can heartily recommend Bellini's to anyone.

Reviewed 4 October 2013

This ones a winner.
Good food.
Good service.
Great choose.
It's a no brainier give it a go.
The owner has great pride and will spend the evening making sure every one is happy and the place is running to his hinge standards.
Next time I am in the area it will be on my list of places to eat.

Reviewed 3 October 2013

My partner and I ate here last night, after eating elsewhere the night before and being very disappointed we were just hoping for edible food. What we got was so much better. Lovely presentation and good portions the food was great, after two courses I was full but upon seeing another tables desserts I just had to know and it was worth it. Best desserts either of us have eaten for a while. The staff were great and the restaurant itself is well presented. Only downside for us is that we are so far away and it's a place we would definitely go back too.