“Great place & well priced”
Review of Bellinis

Bellinis
Ranked #4 of 426 Restaurants in Bedford
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Scotland, United Kingdom
“Great place & well priced”
Reviewed 26 February 2014 via mobile

I have been staying locally in a hotel for work over the last few weeks and I eat here 2 nights a week. The food is great, staff extremely friendly and Don the owner is chatty and looks after you well - particularly when you are dining on your own as I have been. Can't recommend enough. Also very well priced.

Broxbourne, United Kingdom
“Great little place!”
Reviewed 21 February 2014

Went to this restaurant following other positive reviews on Trip Advisor and wasnt disappointed. Very friendly service and good food. Would use again if I am ever back in that area!

• Visited February 2014
Manchester, United Kingdom
“Perfect Italian”
Reviewed 3 February 2014 via mobile

I are at Bellini's for the first time at the weekend whilst in Bedford visiting family. Our party of 4 adults (1of whom turned up very late due to work), 3 children and 2 under 3's were catered for perfectly. The service was excellent and the staff were patient which made the whole experience that much better.
None of this would really matter if the food wasn't up to much but it was excellent. In fact the food was as good as any I've eaten whilst travelling in Italy.
The food was very reasonably priced, our total bill was just over £200 which included a bottle of Prosecco and other drinks, starters, mains and deserts.
I can't wait to eat there again

Visited February 2014
Twickenham, United Kingdom
“Excellent Italian”
Reviewed 19 October 2013

This is a very well run restaurant with a very tasty menu, good range of food. The owners and staff look after you very well and are keen to please,

Well worth a visit if you are in the area.

• Visited January 2013
Bournemouth, United Kingdom
“Have a Bellini at Bellini's”
Reviewed 19 October 2013

My wife and I visited for dinner whilst staying at Woodland Manor Hotel.

We were given a warm welcome by the owner and as you can see from the above we started off the proceedings with a Bellini which seemed most appropriate.

They do have some daily specials but we both decided to have the Saltimbocca which was very pleasant followed by a really nice pannacotta for me and an equally nice ice cream sundae for my wife.

We had quite a long chat with the owner after our meal. So all in all a very nice time indeed.

I can heartily recommend Bellini's to anyone.

• Visited October 2013