“Simply delicious.”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 15 March 2014

We first visited this restaurant with a party of 8 a couple of months ago, and returned this evening for another meal as a couple. The food is beautifully cooked, the flavours are superb. We had pasta this time, and the Funghi di Bosco was the best I have tasted. There are many Italian restaurants in Bedford, but this restaurant is a level above. The menu range offers a better choice and really caters for vegetarians, as well as offering a good choice of fish/meat dishes. Great service and devine food.

2  Thank P00tleFlump

Reviewed 11 March 2014

My family 6 adults ,4children went to Bellinis to celebrate my birthday. We hadn't been here before but wanted somewhere relaxed and family friendly. Well they really exceeded all my expectations. From the minute we arrived nothing was too much trouble, the food was wonderful, there was something on the menu to please everyone and the service was outstanding.
I can thoroughly recommend it and we shall definitely be returning.
Thank you for making my birthday dinner special.

Reviewed 3 March 2014

The staff welcome you as soon as you step through the door and remained friendly and attentive throughout despite having 2 large parties to deal with.

The food was fabulous. I love mussels and I would say these were probably the best I've ever had. The veal in cream and brandy was to die for. We felt well looked after but not rushed. Nothing was too much trouble and I wish this restaurant was near to where we live so we could go regularly. Well worth a visit.

Reviewed 26 February 2014 via mobile

I have been staying locally in a hotel for work over the last few weeks and I eat here 2 nights a week. The food is great, staff extremely friendly and Don the owner is chatty and looks after you well - particularly when you are dining on your own as I have been. Can't recommend enough. Also very well priced.

Reviewed 21 February 2014

Went to this restaurant following other positive reviews on Trip Advisor and wasnt disappointed. Very friendly service and good food. Would use again if I am ever back in that area!