“STAFF..FOOD..DRINKS... AMAZING!!!”

Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 5 October 2013

My sister comes here a lot and I thought I will come one time to see what the fuss is about, My first time there, The staff made me feel so welcomed, made such an effort,
We was unsure about what to order and the lady behind the bar came along and helped us decide(good Choice)
My friend couldn't eat certain things and the chef himself came out to explain how the food is cooked and what with, Which we was so amazed that he did.
Thank you so much for a lovely evening, Will be sure to see me again :)
And will hopefully be having xmas party there!!!

Reviewed 17 September 2013

Had a meal at Karma Bar with Live Music also playing. A great choice of food on the menu with a good atmosphere. I will be returning for another visit very soon and looking forward to trying some of the other dishes on the menu. Nothing was too much trouble for staff.

Reviewed 14 September 2013

Having eaten here several times, the food has never disappointed. Not the usual tikka masala, food colouring, chilli laden Anglo/Indian concoctions, but tasty, fresh authentic Gujarati food. The restaurant is comfortable and relaxed, as is the host! This place is well worth a visit. If you go once, you will go again it's that good.

Reviewed 13 September 2013

A real gem of a restaurant, hidden away in Bedford. Wonderful building with a great atmosphere and unbelievably tasty, reasonably priced food. The food is traditional Gujerati food cooked with great care by their talented chefs. These dishes are not standard takeaway fare, but the sort of dishes that the family owners eat at home.

As vegetarians, it is important to us that there is a good range of veggie options and Karma offer lots. Chef makes his own paneer and often experiments with seasonal vegetables, offering items that aren't on the regular menu.

We have been to a couple of special music nights, which have been very successful - especially the indian music nights!

We go to Karma regularly and have taken friends and family to introduce them to Karma's special menu and atmosphere.

I recommend you give it a try!

Reviewed 11 September 2013

If you're going here for a chicken vindaloo then this isnt the place for you, the food is far from the 'normal (english) indan food'. Every dish is so flavoursome, and by using traditional recipes they create very tastey dishes you never would have thought would taste as good as they do. the service is very warm and welcoming and the building and restraunt itself is just a beautiful place to eat an excellent meal. I regularly vist Karma fot the great food and the great price!

1  Thank Ells T