“Amazing value for food and excellent staff.”
Review of Karma Bar & Grill - CLOSED

Karma Bar & Grill
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 11 December 2013

Nice welcome, hot spicy food and was served piping hot. Lovely staff and wonderful mgr.
We were all made to feel welcome and will definitely be going again.

Reviewed 9 December 2013 via mobile

The food here is very good but service is quite hit and miss. An argument ensued in the restaurant which carried on into the street. My girl friends and I were quite worried, especially considering the already not so great location of this restaurant. Won't return due to being so scared. Like aforementioned the food was very nice however.

3  Thank AscotLady
Karmabarandgril... B, Owner at Karma Bar & Grill, responded to this reviewResponded 12 December 2013

Hello thank you for coming to our establishment and enjoying the food. I am intrigued with your comment that a fight broke out in our bar, then carried on outside. We have had no such occurrence in the recent times and the time it did happen, the police kindly delt with it.
I would be grateful if you could give me more information on your experience. So we could manage it for the future.
Please don't let it put of from coming here especially when you enjoyed the food.
Kind Regards Karma

Reviewed 8 December 2013 via mobile

The best Indian food in Bedfordshire. Love love love the hot chicken wings. It is a must try.
Had my birthday party there and had a lovely private room. Was welcomed by lovely owner and his amazing staff. I give 10 out of 10 for customer service and food.

Reviewed 8 November 2013

Well done to a great team for delivering both top service and beautiful food, if you like something a bit different in a fab venue this is the place to go.

And it's just a short walk from Bedford train station so you can leave the car at home and enjoy a pint of kingfisher or cobra on tap!

Highly recommended

Reviewed 7 November 2013

I would certainly recommend karma and will definitely be coming back for more. The food was consistently good and they had some great beers on tap!