“Well worth a visit”
Review of Coffee With Art

Coffee With Art
Ranked #1 of 23 Coffee & Tea in Bedford
Reviewed 10 August 2014

Just loved this place, and love to go when I visit Bedford the display of books is just amazing it has a lovely atmosphere with delightful coffee and cakes.

1  Thank 640Chris

Reviewed 5 August 2014

I have been here a few times and the place is really cool although I fear could get dated in a few years. Open plan feel about it and very welcoming. It beats the mundane chains that's for sure. The only problem I had was the coffee. Average at best and I don't know why. Not much selection for a quick lunch. Nevertheless an asset to the high street there.

Reviewed 25 July 2014

This is the best place in Bedford for Coffee and the service is excellent. The staff are very friendly and you do not feel as though you have to rush. It is a great place to unwind with a drink and maybe a lovely cake. I have recommended Coffee With Art to many people who go there on a regular basis.

Reviewed 22 July 2014

A beautiful cafe, originally decorated. The first couple of times I went there, the service was quite good, however last week I visited and my order took a while, so I just politely enquired as to its whereabouts, as I thought they might have forgotten. I was told (quite sharply) that they make the food from scratch , so it takes a while( it was a cheese/tomato/basil panini!!!!) It then arrived with chicken in it, so I returned it (again politely) and they took it away and brought my original order. I had paid for the meat one, they don't offer the difference and I was in a hurry by this time. The food was good, but nothing special. I will go back, as I like the place, but I was disappointed.

Reviewed 20 July 2014

I don't spend a lot of time in coffee shops but I'm making an exception for Coffee with Arft and am on my third or fourth loyalty card for Coffee with Art . The quality of the coffee is excellent, and they serve good teas too. The staff are knowledgeable and the service excellent. The prices are lower than the usual chain coffee shops and the decor using old books is amusing
The tables are not pushed too close together so it never feels crowded or too noisy and there is a good mix of seating styles: sofas, tables, easy chairs and stools. Its a great place to meet friends
The cakes are great and very reasonably priced