1. Arrival and departure day too busy with unloading vehicles to ride bikes especially with young children.
2. Roads around the park used for cycling are also used for service vehicles all day and there are tons of them, so again you have to be very vigilant with young children while riding on the roads.
3. The park is very hilly so if you are not the fittest person this park is probably not ideal, my daughter and i had to walk with the bike up the hills. 9 & 10% gradient. (lots of fun coming down) Our accommodation was at the top of the park so we couldn't avoid them.
4. The Subtropical paradise was amazing with rapids, four different slides, wave machines, lazy river and lots for young children and babies. very well thought out. The beach around the lake is really nice on a warm day with lots going on in that area, places to sit and eat and the pancake house.
5. All the areas are well spread out around the park and so are the activities. lots of places to eat and drink but make sure you book at busy times to avoid disappointment, although i don't agree with having to pay a deposit per person every time.
6. Overall the park was clean, comfortable and friendly we had a lovely time and would come back .More
- Free Wifi
- Free Parking