stayed over for a mini break with friends having spent a great christmas at the hotel, once again great hospitality and foodI have to laugh at some of the reviews criticising for a dog hair, there is a cluse the hotel welcomes dogs so with the best will in the world thers a fair chance youll find a dog hair!
We weere welcomed by the staff and it was just like a home from home, once again the food we had in the restaurant was superb and cant believe the value for money.
Planning our next visit with friends in May and alraedy looking forward to it, keep up the good work
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Deeside Inn is an authentic Highland inn situated in the picturesque village of Ballater in the heart of Royal Deeside - a few miles away from Balmoral Castle, the Queen's summer home. Only an hour's drive from Aberdeen, this part of the Cairngorms is world famous for its stunning scenery and offers some of the best walking, climbing, mountain biking, river fishing and wildlife watching in Scotland. We can arrange a huge range of outdoor activities on behalf of our guests. The inn itself is welcoming and cosy with open log fires, wooden floors, tartan carpets, comfy tweed furnishings and well appointed comfortable bedrooms. In our Ceilidh bar we offer over 40 Scottish single malts and hearty Highland dishes, and also host fantastic traditional music sessions every other Wednesday. In our brasserie style restaurant we offer an a la carte and grill menu, which feature game, salmon and Highland beef. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Deeside Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Deeside Hotel Ballater
- Deeside Inn Ballater, Scotland