Very disappointing, especially in bar and restaurant: slow service, and food of indifferent quality. The hotel has potential but the staff need better training and the chain needs to exert more quality control.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Deeside Inn is an authentic Highland inn situated in the picturesque village of Ballater in the heart of Royal Deeside - a few miles away from Balmoral Castle, the Queen's summer home. Only an hour's drive from Aberdeen, this part of the Cairngorms is world famous for its stunning scenery and offers some of the best walking, climbing, mountain biking, river fishing and wildlife watching in Scotland. We can arrange a huge range of outdoor activities on behalf of our guests. The inn itself is welcoming and cosy with open log fires, wooden floors, tartan carpets, comfy tweed furnishings and well appointed comfortable bedrooms. In our Ceilidh bar we offer over 40 Scottish single malts and hearty Highland dishes, and also host fantastic traditional music sessions every other Wednesday. In our brasserie style restaurant we offer an a la carte and grill menu, which feature game, salmon and Highland beef. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, LateRooms, Ebookers, Cancelon, HotelsClick, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Deeside Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Deeside Hotel Ballater
- Deeside Inn Ballater, Scotland