Our room was clean,bright ,spacious and comfortable with a decent sized en suite. The staff were very efficient,friendly and approachable. We were reminded by the receptionist that we had two free passes to visit Balmoral Castle (thus saving us £22).
I genuinely cannot praise the food too highly. The evening dinner was of an excellent standard,and the choice of breakfast dishes was amazing. Again the waiters and waitresses were really good.
My wife and I will definitely be booking in again in the future.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Deeside Inn is an authentic Highland inn situated in the picturesque village of Ballater in the heart of Royal Deeside - a few miles away from Balmoral Castle, the Queen's summer home. Only an hour's drive from Aberdeen, this part of the Cairngorms is world famous for its stunning scenery and offers some of the best walking, climbing, mountain biking, river fishing and wildlife watching in Scotland. We can arrange a huge range of outdoor activities on behalf of our guests. The inn itself is welcoming and cosy with open log fires, wooden floors, tartan carpets, comfy tweed furnishings and well appointed comfortable bedrooms. In our Ceilidh bar we offer over 40 Scottish single malts and hearty Highland dishes, and also host fantastic traditional music sessions every other Wednesday. In our brasserie style restaurant we offer an a la carte and grill menu, which feature game, salmon and Highland beef. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Expedia, LateRooms, Cancelon, Ebookers, HotelsClick, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Deeside Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Deeside Hotel Ballater
- Deeside Inn Ballater, Scotland