“Wonderful evening”

Description: Closed For Major Renovation Until 2016
Winnipeg
“Wonderful evening”
Reviewed 5 August 2014

We enjoyed a wonderful evening with our friends at Darroch Learg. The food was excellent, the staff was friendly and attentive, and the location and view are spectacular. I would highly recommend this restaurant for any occasion!

• Visited July 2014

Glasgow, United Kingdom
“A very special experience both for food and friendly service”
Reviewed 16 July 2014

We visited for my sisters special birthday on 12th July her husband wanted a special place to take her and he was not disappointed. We were taken to a traditional and comfortable pre dinner room for drinks with a view to die for, our host Nigel was a very friendly and most helpful man. My sister discussed the wine list with him as she knows a bit about wine. We were given dinky little aperitifs.
We went through to the dining room and it was so relaxed, and we were given a little cup of soup with a crust which was so delicious the food was amazing. we had fillet steak and I can honestly say it was the best I have ever had. Nigel's wife Fiona served the food and chatted.
They are the nicest people and I can see why their place is such a success, because they have all the right ingredients, location, excellent food great service with a relaxed but professional manner. Thank you for the lovely evening for my sister special day and the little cake and candle. My brother in law picked a winner.

• Visited July 2014
1 Thank alfoquia
NYC
“World class restaurant with good everything”
Reviewed 1 July 2014

Pros: Great food, service, and setting. Very memorable.
Cons: Parking is tight at the hotel. And you pay for what you get.

• Visited June 2014
Inverurie, United Kingdom
“Always a pleasure”
Reviewed 29 June 2014

Personall service and wonderful food. Look forward to our visits here whether it is for Sunday lunch or dinner with overnight stay. The drive could do with upgrading but that's the only negative thing I would comment on!!

Visited March 2014
1 Thank Joan F
Aberdeen, United Kingdom
“Happy Anniversary”
Reviewed 20 June 2014

my husband and I were taken here to celebrate our anniversary with 2 good friends. we had never been before but would certainly go back. The food and service was excellent and we were all treated very well. The food was 5 star and served perfectly and our glasses of wine and water were topped up without asking. I will definitely return more than once.

• Visited June 2014