I stayed here with a friend on a Saturday night and I was given a 3rd floor room which can reached by a lift or the stairs. The hotel is located very near to Hale train station and the nearby car park costs upto £4 to park between 8am and 6pm. There is restaurant and a bar on the ground floor where you have free wi-fi but it the signal did not reach the 3rd floor.
The room was clean and a reasonable size with a comfortable bed and it had tea and coffee available . The bathroom was clean with plenty of towels available and had a lovely power shower at the right temperature. The 2 negatives though were the windows were only single glazing so it a bit damp around the windows overnight. Plus the TV was very old and had only a few of the freeview channels.
The staff were friendly and very helpful and the all you can eat breakfast for £7 extra was very good value.
I did like my stay here and I would stay here again as the positives outweigh the negatives but I think some improvements do need to made.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Britannia Ashley Hotel is a modern, comfortable boutique hotel located in a prime location - the village of Hale. 67 cozy rooms, a mouthwatering selection of meals and the friendliest staff await you at the Ashley. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Ebookers, Odigeo, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Traveltool, S.L.U., HRS, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Britannia Ashley Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Britannia Ashley Altrincham
- Hotel Britannia Ashley
- Britannia Ashley Hotel Altrincham, Cheshire