“Not Impressed”

Ranked #67 of 171 Restaurants in Altrincham
Price range: US$13 - US$26
Cuisines: Japanese, Asian, Korean, Sushi
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Description: We pride ourselves in being a popular local restaurant based in the small town of Altrincham.Having been open for almost 10 years, we offer our customers a range of delicious and healthy Japanese and Korean dishes; along with an assortment of Oriental Fire specials.We are easily located on the main road of Altrincham; Ashley Road. A 5 minute walk from Altrincham Metrolink station, with ample car parking located around the restaurant.
“Not Impressed”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 April 2014

I ordered 2 lots of sashimi, seafood gyoza and clifornia rolls £32 on the expensive side but fine if the food is goo whish it wasnt! salmon was fine, tuna wasnt as fresh as i would like it and the peices we miniscule especially for £8.95 the california rolls are unedible porley constructed the hardest avacado in the world and it came with smoked salmon very strange it did say on the menu i asked for normal salmon i got smoked anyway. the gyosa scrimped on the seafood and were overdone i visited before with unsatifiying results and a long wait thought id give them another try i wont be again no way im hungry now, really hungry and ive the after taste of smoked salmon after eating one without first realising £32 down the drain not impressed at all!

• Visited April 2014

Manchester, United Kingdom
“1st Time Visit.... and I'll Be Back!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 April 2014

Oriental Fire was the one restaurant in the Tripadvisor Top 10 I hadn't visited before... and I wish I had!

We hadn't booked on the weekend of Mothers Day Sunday, but were just about squeezed in the restaurant following some table juggling by a very helpful waitress

I've never ate Japanese or Korean cuisine before so in all honesty I have nothing to compare it to, but I would go back

Starter I chose Vegetable Gyoze (dumplings) and main I went for Vegetable Bimimbab. The latter was a mixed rice and vegetable dish topped with an egg on top (of which I was pleased to see the waitressed asked when ordering if I ate eggs as a vegetarian - many restaurants wouldn't)

Can't wait till the next visit

• Visited March 2014
Bristol, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Anita, Bristol”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 April 2014

Do try this restaurant. My husband and I go there every time we visit our daughter in Altrincham and we always have a very, very nice meal. I just love the crispy ribs, while my husband is very adventurous and is working his way through the whole menu. We also love the service here.

• Visited March 2014
“good service good food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 March 2014

We thought we would try here after looking at reviews and were not disappointed food was delicious service could not be faulted, will recommend

Visited March 2014
“Evening meal”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 March 2014 via mobile

Delicious meal yet again this evening- attentive staff, extensive menu and reasonably priced menu. Soft drinks not overpriced which makes a nice change

Visited March 2014