“Tasty curries”

Double Tree
Ranked #34 of 179 Restaurants in Altrincham
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Newish Indian.http://www.placenorthwest.co.uk/news/archive/7885-restaurateur-opens-in-altrincham.htmldoes not have a web site.
England
“Tasty curries”
Reviewed 8 March 2014

8 of us went for an early evening meal on a Friday. The meals arrived together and in good time. The sauce of my lamb tikka masala was very flavoursome but the lamb was dry so harder than it should have been. Everyone else seems satisfied with their choices. The garlic naan was soft and tasty and the pilau rice as expected. The menu and price were the norm for a curry house of around £10 for a meat dish. A nice touch at the end of the meal was the leaving gift of a little red rose for the women.

• Visited March 2014
2 Thank lovetripsaway

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Top service, the food was excellent.”
Reviewed 5 February 2014

The staff were very attentive, The food was very well presented. Great value for money. i know why they are always busy now.

Visited February 2014
1 Thank Paul M
Manchester, United Kingdom
“Double Tree, good value, tasty food with good variety, especially for vegetarians”
Reviewed 31 December 2013

I have visited this restaurant on several occasions over the past two years and have found the food and service to have been of a consistently high standard.
There is a cosy, modern atmosphere. The menu has a wide variety of dishes including a good range for vegetarians and some interesting special meals.
It is good value for money and in my opinion definitely worth a visit.
I cannot comment on the bar scene and because the restaurant is located in the town centre it does not have a good view or any outside seating

• Visited December 2013
“Dirty, never returning”
Reviewed 22 December 2013

It was my first visit to Double tree as I followed the good ratings from the internet. This was my first and my last. I had booked for my fathers birthday, I wish I hadn't now as it ruined his night. Where to start.. the place itself needs a good clean, the toilets were a disgrace!. As we sat down it took a while for the waiter to come over and take our drinks order from which many of the drinks on the menu were out of stock. The starters were very tasty, however the main meal was shocking. Three out of five meals went back into the kitchen untouched. The chicken was so very dry and tough. It was like someone had just poured a jar sauce over the chicken. Considering two of the mains were from the speciality selection it was absolutely shocking. Not once did the waiter come over and ask if everything was ok with our meals, so when he came to collect the plates I made him aware that the mains were terrible. I asked to speak to the manager who said he would be right over. After 15 minutes of waiting I ended up getting up and walking over to the bar where he stood. The manager was very rude and said I was only complaining because the table to the right of us complained that night also. As I was talking to the manager he barely looked at me and started talking to someone else. incredibly RUDE! We will not be recommending this restaurant to anyone. I would recommend anyone avoiding this establishment.

• Visited December 2013
3 Thank truedinerexp
“Good veggie options”
Reviewed 27 November 2013

I've always found Double Tree to be an impressive Indian restaurant with great service and some of the best cooked, freshest tasting curries in Altrincham. Worth pointing out for veggies is this is one of the few Indian restaurants I've been to that serves Quorn - this is a great alternative to getting the usuall "mixed veg" curry option. Definitely worth a night out here.

• Visited September 2013