Best Western Cresta Court Hotel
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Bar/Lounge
  • Bar/Lounge
1,078 results
All reviewsmanchester airportpark and flybed was comfortablebar areaan overnight staybuffet styleone night staycar parkingflying from manchesteraltrincham town centreold traffordsmall roomfollowing morningevening mealfree parkingfamily roombreakfast was excellent
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 29 March 2014

A large party of us held our annual dinner. The function room was very comfortable. The company was splendid. 100 of us arrived within a short space of time. The bar was manned by ONE slow person so I waited/ wasted 15 mins before I was served. The food was truly bad. Hot pot or lasagne or veg lasagne. So if u don't like red meat you were forced to be veggie. No hot veg. Solid meaty meat. Either cheese and biscuits or dry cake afterwards. Consensus of hate for the food. Shame as the room was so suitable. We will not be returning.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with friends
2  Thank Kate1952
PaulHindley, General Manager at Best Western Cresta Court Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 14 April 2014

Dear Kate1952
Thank you for revewing your recent annual dinner. I am sorry to hear that you were not enamoured with the food choice. The hot pot and the two lasagne options were selected by your organiser from our extensive banqueting menu. The cake that you thought was dry was supplied by the organiser and again cheese was the only other option ordered.
I am disappointed that you did not speak to one of my team directly instead of posting such a derisory review on Trip Advisor. The organiser was happy with the event overall and very kindly left a token gift for the staff.

Reviewed 26 March 2014

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com

Reviewed 24 March 2014

Commutable to central Manchester on public transport approx 45 mins (bus) or Metro link about 8 minutes walk away. Free parking available on site. Good bus service, a few minties walk away, in either direction from the hotel, Trafford Centre, Old Trafford and Manchester City Centre.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Best Western GB

Dear Raymond J
Thanks for reviewing your recent stay. We are indeed ideally located for easy trasportation into Manchester. We look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 23 March 2014

Had my wedding here a few weeks ago and I cannot find fault with the hotel the staff were amazing and so helpful especially Adele our toastmaster she was brilliant from start to finish.. the rooms were lovely too, they were very accommodating and I would recommend this hotel to everyone.

Janet

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
PaulHindley, General Manager at Best Western Cresta Court Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 24 March 2014

Dear Janet

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent wedding, it was a pleasure to host the day for you. I have shared your kind comments with Adele and the team and they were delighted that your day was "brilliant"

I am glad that you would recommend us and we look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Best Wishes

Reviewed 22 March 2014

I used to frequent this place many years ago whilst attending district meetings when employed by a multinational company and I was pleasently surprised that the previously drab yet functional interior has now been replaced with a still functional but more lively decor. The room although spartan had all that could be required so no faults there, but the jewel in the crown for me was Dettori's restaurant. I cannot pass comment on other dishes, but if the standard of the burger and chips and fish and chips that my wife and I enjoyed is typical of the fare then all I can say is top marks all round. It is not often that one can recall a meal eaten a few days ago, let alone a few months ago, but I have found it possible to do so on several occasions, it has become part of our holiday and made the experience more rounded.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear Mark H

Thank you for your recent review. I am pleased that you thought our recent refurbishment has been a success.

I am delighted to hear such positive comments regarding the food in Dettoris restaurant. The team and I have worked hard recently to improve the food offer and service and they were enthused to hear your comments.

We look forward to welcoming you back at the start of your next holiday.