“Pitta of class!”

Dining options: Breakfast
Altrincham, United Kingdom
“Pitta of class!”
Reviewed 25 May 2014 via mobile

Love this place. Pulled pork is my personal favourite with lashings of coleslaw and garlic mayo! However, the chicken and lamb work well too. Well priced and great food whilst on the go!

Visited May 2014

“Great snack bar”
Reviewed 30 April 2014

I've been a fair few times on my lunch break from the office and found that each time the service has been very quick and the food to a good standard. Makes a good change from the usual Boots meal deals!

• Visited January 2014
Altrincham, United Kingdom
“Excellent food”
Reviewed 2 April 2014

I was pleasantly surprised when visiting Pitta Crepe for the first time by the range of different dishes to choose from and how reasonable the prices were for the high standards of the quality. Although it is not an overly extensive menu there seemed to be something to please every palate.

After being torn between two fine sounding items I chose a Moroccan Lamb Wrap. When ordering it the Chef advised me that it would take 5 to 10 minutes to prepare and asked if that was ok, which was very considerate of him. He was at the same time cooking Onion Bhajis which smelt delicious. As someone who is not a lover of spicy food I asked if they were very hot. In answer to my question he gave me a free sample of one which was quite mild. I also found the Chef to be friendly and chatty.

My food was ready in 8 minutes. It was very nicely and neatly presented in a white wrapper. When eating it I found that the pitta bread was soft with a slight crispness with the type of good flavour that can only be achieved when being cooked fresh as opposed to out of a pre-bought packet.

The filling had a wonderful blend of subtle spices (not hot) and was very nicely balanced with the lamb which was not overly full flavoured. It was perfectly complimented by my choice of salad, as custom made by the Chef, with a tangy drizzle of mint yoghurt. There was a choice of spicy dressings also available.

Without exaggeration I would have ordered another one and a portion of Bhajis had I not have been so full.

The seating, which has a canopy covering, is comfortable and it is situated in a pleasant setting perfectly placed in the town centre to grab-a-bite when in rush or spend some time relaxing enjoying the first buds of the warm spring weather.

I am looking forward to my next visit and trying one of the other culinary delights.

• Visited April 2014
4 Thank RodgerRodger
Manchester, United Kingdom
“Street food at its very best”
Reviewed 18 March 2014

Regularly have the morrocan lamb with frys. It is a taste sensation. I have tried all the different wraps over the last year and all are fantastic. Cannot recommend the lunchtime meal deal enough. Great value, great taste, and service with a smile.

• Visited March 2014
1 Thank elpeepez
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best street food around”
Reviewed 16 March 2014 via mobile

We come here for our Friday special lunch time treat! Food is amazing and consistently good! Tried nearly everything on the menu! The lamb is amazing.

1 Thank Shabba87