“Well worth a visit” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Rich Therapies

Rich Therapies
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: <1 hour
Owner description: Rich Therapies is a hidden gem nestled in the leafy suburb of Bowdon. Officially opened by Sir Chris Hoy in August 2013, the centre provides an extensive range of therapies to relax and rebalance your body and mind. It's your 'one stop shop' for nutrition, personal training, mental health, physical therapies and beauty treatments. The family of therapists work together to promote a holistic approach to your wellbeing in a discreet, elegant and peaceful haven, where positive health and relaxation are encouraged.
Sandbach, United Kingdom
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Well worth a visit”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 July 2014

We had a fabulous time here. My stepdaughter treated me (& herself) to the couples massage. Beautiful relaxing surroundings, great therapists, Jay & Helen who pampered us from head to toe. Gorgeous afternoon tea afterwards, what a great idea that is. It allowed us to come round gently before heading home. Still feel relaxed. Will definitely go again. Wonderful experience from start to finish.

Visited July 2014
1 Thank Carolyn H
RichTherapies, Owner at Rich Therapies, responded to this review, 28 September 2014
We are glad that you and your step daughter enjoyed your time at Rich Therapies recently. The afternoon tea has received lots of positive feedback and we are happy that you had a nice relaxing afternoon.

We will look forward to your next visit.

Prague, Czech Republic
3 attraction reviews
“Fabulous Fabulous Fabulous!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 July 2014

While visiting from Prague I was lucky enough to have "couples massage" with my lovely Stepmum. Jay and Helen put us at our ease instantly, and in the most wonderful surroundings including brilliant music, proceeded to give us an hour of pure bliss...Indian head massage as well as full body massage-what a great combination!
Afterwards, we were given a lovely robe and warm slippers and were treated to a delicious tea, served on fine china including beautifully prepared sandwiches, cake and fresh fruit.
We left Rich Therapies feeling thoroughly pampered, relaxed and refreshed all in one go! Thank you so much Jay and Helen, I wish Rich Therapies every success, and would HIGHLY recommend to anyone who needs a special treat! :)

Visited July 2014
Thanks very much for writing about your experience on your recent visit from Prague, we do appreciate the positive feedback and are more than happy that you left feeling pampered, relaxed and refresh.

We look forward to seeing you on your next visit to Bowdon.
Manchester, United Kingdom
“pampered moments”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 May 2014

I recently had my nails done by Jay .the most wonderful relaxing experience was having my feet pampered with a lovely foot spa. A glass of bubbly was offered which enhanced the lovely time spent in this most relaxing atmosphere.Will certainly go back to have my nails manicured on a regular visit .

Visited May 2014
1 Thank Ann O
We are glad you enjoyed your foot spa and manicure on your visit.

Thank you for writing about experience, we appreciate you taking the time to do this and look forward to welcoming you back on your next visit.
Manchester, United Kingdom
“most relaxing place”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 February 2014

I have had some wonderful treatment at this very relaxing and calming place of therapy, the staff are most welcoming and very attentive to your personal needs, came away feeling very very refreshed , will be going back for some more treatment in the near future.

Visited February 2014
2 Thank Ann O
Thank you your lovely review - we are glad you left feeling so relaxed.

We look forward to your next visit.
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Stress releasing Indian head massage - sheer bliss!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 January 2014

I'm not really into massage but a friend recommended the Indian head massage to relax me after a stressful few days. I visited the very luxurious-feeling Rich Therapies in Bowden. Just walking in was special - the smell of candles and calming atmosphere started to relax me before we'd even started. The staff are friendly and welcoming. My massage included neck, shoulders and upper arms. It was so lovely that I really didn't want it to end. I'll definitely be going back.

Visited January 2014
2 Thank SusM29
RichTherapies, Manager at Rich Therapies, responded to this review, 26 January 2014
Thank you so much for your review of your Indian Head massage treatment at Rich Therapies. It is a really good treatment for stress releasing as you say and also a good choice for clients who don't particularly want a full body massage.

Look out for our Indian Head Massage offers coming up on our website soon!

We are glad you liked the atmosphere, we aim to provide a calm and relaxing environment and it's one of the things we get a lot of positive feedback about

We look forward to welcoming you back to the centre soon.