“What the name suggests...”
Review of Eat Fresh Cafe - CLOSED

Eat Fresh Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery
Reviewed 10 June 2014 via mobile

Fresh food and good prices in clean surroundings. Friendly staff and a good selection - something for all tastes - what more do you need?

Reviewed 14 May 2014 via mobile

Passed by on Saturday with my wife and son looking for somewhere to grab a bite it was not amazing but did the job clean and simple English food same as most cafés.

Reviewed 4 April 2014

I had the pleasure of eating in this lovely café , when I went to stay with my daughter , I had a cheese toasty , it was beautiful , first class , The owners are lovely to , very helpful .I will be back .

Reviewed 20 March 2014

It's great to see new family run local businesses start up, and it's even better to see them run well and produce great quality food like this place. It's in a good location on the main shopping street and is super clean (apparently they have received a 5 out of 5 food hygiene rating)

The service is fantastic and always with a smile and a laugh. The breakfast barm I had was lovely - good quality bacon and sausages, cooked well, and served on a fresh barmcake.

The coffee I also enjoyed and actually preferred it to the big name coffee places. Better priced and with a much more personal touch from the friendly staff too.

I'm already looking forward to my next visit.

Reviewed 11 March 2014 via mobile

I have lost count of the amount of times I have had breakfast at the cafe's of Altrincham including the super stores and felt that I needed to wash the cutlery myself. Visited Eat Fresh for the first time today on the strength of the reviews I have read. With regard to the food and service they are all correct. Food is perfect. Service is great. The biggest thing for me is that on top of this all the little things are right. The cutlery is clean as are the tables. 100% gets my return business. Well done Eat Fresh.