Christmas Cottage
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation but we can search other options in Welwyn Garden City
See available hotels
Brocket Hall(Welwyn Garden City)
View Hotel
The Lodge Welwyn(Welwyn Garden City)
The Node(Codicote)
  • Restaurant
Tewin Bury Farm Hotel(Welwyn Garden City)
View Hotel
All reviewsswimming poolhot tubhome from homesummer breakbeautiful gardenlovely hostsfive star ratinglovely bed and breakfastsummer housegarden roomspent one nighthomemade breadwithin walking distancea lovely staystayed for two nightsrecommend staying hereenjoyed my stay
Reviewed 5 December 2011

Me and my fiancée styed at Christmas Cottage for two nights whilst away on business. Its very important to me when staying anywhere that the bed is comfy and the shower is hot and I’m happy to say Christmas cottage got both 100% right! The room was also very tidy and clean, bed smelt nice and fresh. The attitude of the couple who own the B&B is fantastic, they both went out their way to help us with anything we needed and were extremely welcoming.

It’s also worth mentioning that the Cottage is ideally located for commuting into London for a night out or even a day trip. The train station 2mins from the B&B goes direct into Kings Cross and run every half hour. I cannot stand the madness of staying somewhere in central London so the Christmas Cottage is the perfect location for me.

The breakfast at the B&B was awsum, I am a big fan of nice home cooked food, plenty to eat and their not mean on the portion size, my fiancée isn’t as greedy as me and she prefers a continental breakfast which they accommodated for equally as good.

From someone who lives out of suit case has stayed at over 400 B&B’s in the last 10 years I would 100% recommend the Christmas Cottage. Will defiantly be returning.

CEO Matt Johnson
www.ukweddingsinger.com

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled on business
1  Thank TheWeddingSingerUK
Reviewed 3 November 2011

We stayed at Christmas Cottage for 3 nights, we were in the area to attend my son's wedding. Everything was perfect, the accommodation was immaculate and Jane's breakfast was excellent. Nothing was a trouble to Jane and Vernon who organised transport, hair appointments and made us feel very welcome. I would strongly recommend The Waggoners, the local pub, where you will also find a welcome and excellent food. If you are wanting to travel into London access is good. We look forward to returning to Christmas Cottage.

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 23 October 2011

We were only stopping at Christmas cottage for 1 night but found the standard of the room we were in very poor, the room was very dusty and the bed seemed small for a double, no soap in the very small bathroom. Having said that we couldn't fault the breakfast, even though the weather was not quite right for it, it was nice to have the swimming pool and hot tub.

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Chris and Lynn B
Reviewed 18 October 2011

We have been at Christmas Cottage for a two days stay. Everyhting was great. Nice atmosphere, excellent room, excellent shower and superb english breakfast. The B&B is located in a lovely place close to Brocket Hall Golf club. Mr. and Mrs. Sheriff can arrange for you anything you want. They arrange for us transportation, golf tee times, restaurants, ......
For sure we will return..............

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank HtlModerno
Reviewed 12 October 2011

I have stayed at Christmas Cottage with the Sherriffs for over two years whilst working away from home. Always impressed with the attention to detail and warm welcome, I have met many interesting people and business contacts during my stay, some of whom have become firm friends.
I thoroughly recommend this B&B for its quality, hospitality, breakfast, interesting rooms and home from home welcome. It even has an outdoor swimming pool for the summer. Access is good for travelling to London and also Welwyn, Hertford, Stevenage and St Albans. Good local country walks and bike rides, two good pubs/food within a very short walk.

Room Tip: Most rooms have en-suite, some have timbered beams.
  • Stayed: September 2011, travelled on business