Christmas Cottage
US$98
US$84
Savings alert! 34% below average rates

The price you found is 34% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$128/night.

Premier Inn Welwyn Garden City Hotel(Welwyn Garden City)(Great Value!)
Orbitz.com
Tewin Bury Farm Hotel(Welwyn Garden City)
US$189
US$183
Brocket Hall(Welwyn Garden City)
US$209
Book now, pay at stay
US$53
Travelodge
Savings alert! 30% below average rates

The price you found is 30% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$76/night.

US$100
US$97
Travelodge Welwyn Garden City(Welwyn Garden City)
No availability for your dates from our partners
  • Restaurant
All reviewsswimming poolhot tubhome from homesummer breakbeautiful gardenlovely hostsfive star ratinglovely bed and breakfastsummer housegarden roomspent one nighthomemade breadwithin walking distancea lovely staystayed for two nightsrecommend staying hereenjoyed my stay
Reviewed 23 February 2014

We stayed there last Saturday for 1 night. The room was beautiful, clean with a brilliant shower.
very warm welcome from our host who insisted to take us back to the station on Sunday.Now that is service. I will recommend this place any time and what a breakfast......I will have to come back this summer to try the swimming pool...

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 February 2014

I've stayed here twice over the past years while working in Hatfield, both times have been a nice welcoming stay.
I've never had the breakfast as I've always been up and out before its made but the reviews on here make me feel like I've missed out..

The rooms have always been clean and comfy and I've had great nights sleep.

I love a good shower and the pressure on this shower in the tiffany room is impressive!

I would recommend staying here as I have twice. And if im ever local, I will again.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 10 November 2013

stopped there in october for 2 nights as a base to visit london,5 minutes from a local station with direct access to london.excellent service from our hosts who dished up a fab breakfast,nice clean quiet room with a great shower and 2 pubs a short walk away PERFECT would recommend this b and b to anyone

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 3 September 2013

Everything at Christmas Cottage was clean, comfortable and relaxed and the facilities were excellent. Our hosts insisted we make ourselves at home and enjoy the use of the outdoor pool and hot-tub, which some of us did while others lounged around the beautiful garden! The breakfast in the morning was exceptional and carefully prepared. Most of all the people were genuinely welcoming, interested and generous, whilst also very comfortable leaving us to our own devices. We were sorry to leave! Local pub 5 minutes' walk away with delicious food too.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 27 May 2013

My mum and I stayed here one night and really enjoyed our stay. Vernon and Jane made us feel very welcome and let us use all the facilities here. The breakfast was delicious - we really recommend the fry-ups here! The swimming pool and hot tub here were great and we enjoyed using them!

Naomi, aged 11

Room Tip: We stayed in room 'Tiffany'. This was a lovely room; very cosy. The beds were very comfortable and we slept very well. Fab room!!
  • Stayed: May 2013, travelled with family