The hotel is in the middle of a housing estate and a surprise indeed. Try to get a room on the top floor at the back to enjoy the fields below. The food is a bit limited and pricy. Plus the BIG TV screen makes the place more like a sports bar. Luckily the Chieftan pub is just down the road! Mind you the bar is open very late for that "last minute nightcap". After a certain time it MUST be charged to your room though. So watch your expense receipts.... The staff are really friendly and I'd certainly stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel and conference centre in Welwyn Garden City. Just 5 mins from the A1M Motorway and 25 mins into central London by Train ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Stayforlong S.L., 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Best Western Welwyn Garden City Homestead Court Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Welwyn Garden City Homestead Court Hotel Hertfordshire
- Welwyn Garden City Best Western