Best Western Welwyn Garden City Homestead Court Hotel
Tewin Bury Farm Hotel(Welwyn Garden City)
US$196
US$190
Travelocity
Great 4.5/5
Premier Inn Welwyn Garden City Hotel(Welwyn Garden City)(Great Value!)
US$92
PremierInn.com
Very Good 4/5
The White Hart Hotel(Welwyn)(Great Value!)
US$161
Great 4.5/5
Premier Inn Hatfield Hotel(Hatfield)(Great Value!)
US$86
US$104
US$97
Agoda.com
Very Good 4/5
Brocket Hall(Welwyn Garden City)
Good 3.5/5
Ramada Hatfield(Hatfield)
No availability for your dates from our partners
Average 3/5
All reviewsworld cuptop floora quiet residential areafree wifibusiness tripsingle bedpleasant stayhatfield houseshort stayweekend breakreception staffbirthday partystayed here for one nightbuffet breakfastplenty of parkingwedding receptiongood nights sleep
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 19 July 2014

Public rooms very good, bedroom slightly dated, would benefit from air conditioning, room was very warm, but a fan was within room on arrival and the window open on a very warm July day. So I presume the issue that rooms are possible too warm is known to the hotel.

Bar area clean and tidy, and good breakfast.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
Andrew B, Manager at Best Western Welwyn Garden City Homestead Court Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 31 July 2014

Thank you for taking the time in responding on tripadvisor
I'm glad that you enjoyed your stay and have noted your comments with regards to the warmth of your room on a very hot July day. We have fans in all the rooms and for a small supplement you can upgrade to an executive or studio room which has full air conditioning.
I am pleased that you make use and enjoyed the public areas.
I hope to be able to welcome you back to the hotel again in the not too distant future

Reviewed 12 July 2014

I stayed at this hotel for 5 nights and overall it was fine. The overall look and feel of the place was fine. The evening meals were well cooked and presented. My room was fine but I hated the waterproof mattress on my bed and had to take it off. I am not incontinent nor do I get drunk and wet the bed. The Internet service did not work in the lounge but I had my own dongle, which I used in my room.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western GB
1  Thank JC54England

Thank you for taking the time in responding on tripadvisor
I am glad that you enjoyed your stay and the food in our restaurant and bar.
We have recently installed superfast broadband so I am not sure why your computer did not work on this occasion.
I'm sorry that you found the mattress protector uncomfortable we have in fact now got
new replacements which I'm sure would be more suitable
I hope that we are able to welcome you back to the hotel again in the not too distant future.

Reviewed 20 June 2014

Just what you'd expect in this sort of hotel. We didn't dine there and breakfast was was the was the usual buffet.

It was just just sort just sort of bland, really - the only event event of note was the b. awful background music!

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
Andrew B, Manager at Best Western Welwyn Garden City Homestead Court Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 July 2014

Thank you for taking the time in responding on tripadvisor
I'm sorry that you did not eat with us during your stay
we have an extensive hot and cold buffet breakfast which I'm sure you would have enjoyed
since your stay I have looked into the background music and changed it
thank you for your comments and I hope to welcome you back to the hotel sometime in the future

Reviewed 19 June 2014

Review collected in partnership with Best Western GB

Reviewed 18 June 2014

I stay at the Homestead Court whenever I visit London for my official trips and i must say that it was a joy to return to the hotel.

It costs me less and gives me the added advantage of staying away from the hustle and bustle of a busy city. Quick check in, neat and cozy rooms and halls and an extensive buffet breakfast. I will certainly stay in this hotel in future.

Room Tip: I recommend the studio air-conditioned rooms with kitchenette
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
3  Thank VOYAGE2015

Thank you for taking the time in responding on tripadvisor
I'm so pleased that it is your favourite hotel outside of London
it was good to hear that you found check-in and out hassle free
that the room was cosy, and you enjoyed our breakfast.
I hope to be able to welcome back to the hotel again in the not too distant future