We spent 3 nights in the brocket arms while we went to sonisphere . The staff were friendly and helpful. The hotel was just really pretty,welcoming and extremely relaxing. I would recommend anyone pay a visit for a restful and wonderful break. The food was fantastic and the area is just stunning. Well worth the journey . Thank you all at the brocket arms. The lockes Manchester.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- *UNDER NEW MANAGEMENT FROM 8th NOVEMBER*Please pop in for a warm welcome, warm open log fires and great food and beers x. This delightful country inn was built in the 14th century and retains all the traditional features including inglenook fireplaces and a wealth of exposed beams. Following its closure last year we have carried out extensive refurbishment of the pub and rooms. This has resulted in us being awarded 4 star inn status by the AA reflecting the high standard of the accommodation. We have also been fortunate to find a fantastic chef who is using fresh and, where possible, locally sourced produce to create unpretentious modern dishes. We look forward to welcoming you to The Brocket Arms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Book Direct Rooms, getaroom.com, LateRooms, Evoline ltd and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your The Brocket Arms reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Brocket Arms Hotel Welwyn Garden City
- Arms Brocket
- The Brocket Arms Welwyn Garden City, Hertfordshire