“Great Meal”

Cuisines: Indian, Bangladeshi
Good for: Business meetings
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 31 August 2018 via mobile

On a visit to Welwyn, we ate at the Don for the first time. The restaurant is well appointed, nicely decorated. The food was excellent. Freshly cooked, piping hot and good quality meat. We couldn't fault it. The staff and service were also very good. Would definitely recommend.

Reviewed 30 August 2018

We visited the Don on Wednesday evening .The restaurant was busy as we arrived about 7.15 during the school hols .the food was beautiful well cooked and very tasty.We will be going back again . Will Recommend.

Reviewed 25 August 2018 via mobile

This is by far the best place in WGC serving Indian style food. Their approach to the food and service is modern and fresh. Service is just as good for takeaway as it is for sitting in. Highly recommended.

1  Thank nicdouglas
Reviewed 24 August 2018 via mobile

After being told how good the food was at the Don I thought it was worth having a try on date night for myself & my wife.We where not left disappointed. The staff where friendly from the moment we walked in, the menu seemed more extensive than a normal Indian restaurant, overall it had a good feel. When the food came out it tasted amazing both myself and my wife thoroughly enjoyed every mouthful. The different tastes of the dishes was amazing, cooked to perfection. So happy I have enjoyed the delights of the Don and we will be going back again. The Don I thank you.

1  Thank AdyG40
Reviewed 24 August 2018

We visited this restaurant last Friday evening. The restaurant was quite busy for an early Friday evening visit in August during the school holidays. The service was good, the staff were very attentive. The food was excellent. I have had many curries in my time, here in the UK, and some in India too, but I have to say this was possibly the best I have had. The food was beautifully presented, full of vibrant colours, was authentic and tasted wonderful. The chicken, meat and prawns, in the dishes that we ordered were all cooked well, were tender and tasty. We will definitely be back for more.

1  Thank localgal_12