Stayed here as we were attending a wedding at Tewin Bury Farm Hotel and TB Farm wanted £130/night - it was a 10 minute £10 taxi away (split between 4 of us) and £61 for a night.
Check-in was swift and polite lady (Pauline?!) behind the counter gave us all the info needed.
Room was incredibly clean and very large too - the only thing i could fault was the shower was a bit weak and there was no air conditioning - this wouldn't have been a problem, but it was 27 degrees in the room - they did however provide a floor standing fan to blow cooler air - which did the job - in the spring, autumn or winter months this would have been fine.
Late checkout was standard for us at 12pm - and couple that with the amazing (£8.95) breakfast thats available until 11:30am means you have have a big night out and not miss out.
Would definitely recommend to anyone staying in the area or doing the same as we did.
Hope that helps.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- On the doorstep of Gosling Sports Park, and just a few miles from both Hatfield and Knebworth House. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Premier Inn and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Premier Inn Welwyn Garden City Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Welwyn Garden City Hotel Welwyn Garden City
- Premier Inn Welwyn Garden City Hotel Hertfordshire