Until this place gets air con in the rooms avoid it if the night time temperature is going to require you to open a window or use the fan provided.
We baked. The fan would only point at the floor and room 234 looks out on to the mainline to London so ridiculously noisy till late and then from very early.
Reception staff great, beefeater staff clueless. Breakfast was a farce, you'd have thought they'd never done it before. They ran out of tea cups, then coffee mugs then various items of the below average buffet breakfast.
Only redeeming feature of the whole experience was the good nights sleep guarantee. The number of refunds that were being given must have made the last weekend in July one of the least profitable Premier must have had at Welwyn. Premier Inn - shut it down in install air con !!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- On the doorstep of Gosling Sports Park, and just a few miles from both Hatfield and Knebworth House. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Booking.com, Odigeo, Priceline and Premier Inn so you can book your Premier Inn Welwyn Garden City Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Welwyn Garden City Hotel Welwyn Garden City
- Premier Inn Welwyn Garden City Hotel Hertfordshire