“Dirty cutlery.”

Price range: US$13 - US$24
Cuisines: British, Grill
Good for: Groups, Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations, Takeout
Description: At The Montagu Arms Harvester in Slough food is fresh, full of flavour and just how you like it. Choose your tasty grill, sauce and side at our restaurant and we'll get cooking - while you head off to the famous Harvester salad bar to grab as much crisp, freshly prepared tasty salad as you like.About our Harvester restaurantIf you're looking for a family friendly restaurant in Slough, there's nowhere more popular than Harvester. Close to Colnbrook, Langley and Datchet, our restaurant is a great choice for anyone who loves tasty grills, indulgent desserts and eating out in a friendly, relaxed atmosphere. Plus we've loads of choices for young guests.
Reviewed 17 August 2014

Have been there before with out fault. However, first they didn't have the wine advertised & was told they did not do it. Then was told they had run out till a delivery on Monday. Then found the cutlery was not only dirty but had food on them. They were truly disgusting. I checked the five empty tables around me & found them all to be as dirty. The main reason for this comment is that, although the cutlery was changed, i didn't get a sorry & all the other cutlery was left on the tables. Felt it spoilt the evening. Have standards dropped that much. Will check first before eating there again.

Harvester_Restaurant, Public Relations Manager at The Montagu Arms Harvester, responded to this reviewResponded 24 August 2014

May we take this opportunity to thank you for raising these issues with us. We always aim to learn through the feedback we receive, and we have replied to you personally about this matter.

Reviewed 15 August 2014

A harvester is a harvester. You know what you're going to get, but this is a little better, the food came piping hot, our waitress was, whilst clearly very busy, still very friendly and the ambiance just a notch up. I like Harvesters but this one is a little above the others...

Thank you for your positive review following your recent visit. We are passionate about getting it right and your feedback will help us to achieve this aim. We really hope you will visit us again and we have sent you a personal reply.

Reviewed 11 August 2014

Just come back from this harvester and felt so disappointed, it was actually my daughter's idea to go and I thought not!
Was seated quickly and once we ordered we were left to it had to quess that we had to go and get our bowls at the salad bar! The salad tasted so bland I dont know how they managed it! And the tastless rocks they call bread are a joke! The mains were pretty good accept for the soggy sweatcorn that must of come straight out of a bowl of water! We also got unlimited soft drinks that we couldn't refill because the machine wasn't working and when I asked the manager for another drink he bought me a flat tastless glass of brown water! I paid £18 for this rubbish which I cant believe I did but I know I wont do again!

We were sorry to see from your review that you were disappointed in your recent visit to us. Your feedback is always welcomed as our aim is to get it right, and we will learn from your comments. We have also replied to you personally on this matter.

Reviewed 8 August 2014

Great food, great service, quick and polite. 3 people eat and had drinks and the bill was less than £40.00 including drinks.

Thank you for your kind review. All the staff here find it very encouraging to see feedback, and we are pleased that you enjoyed the experience when you visited us recently. We would love you to visit again, and have replied to you personally.

Reviewed 30 July 2014

I have been visiting this Harvester for many, many years and was really disappointed on Sunday 27.07.2014, when my order came, I dint know what has happened but the quality of the food was really poor for the first time ever, Three people complained about their food whilst I was there and the food was taken away. The food was bland and its as if they are using inferior ingredients now. Come on Harvesters what has gone wrong.

Harvester R, Public Relations Manager at The Montagu Arms Harvester, responded to this reviewResponded 4 August 2014