“Perfect Pre-flight meal”

Ranked #10 of 192 Restaurants in Slough
Price range: US$13 - US$38
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: A traditionnal family-run Italian restaurant.We're proud to have been serving the best of Italian cooking for more than 12 years.
Queenstown, New Zealand
“Perfect Pre-flight meal”
Reviewed 4 August 2014

My family and I were staying in a surprisingly lovely hotel near Heathrow before flying home to New Zealand. We found La Bettola online and went along on a warm Monday evening with our three children (6-8) and our parents. An unassuming exterior gave way to a wonderfully warm interior complete with overhead vines with delicious grapes that the kids were welcome to sample.
The food was extremely good - authentic and delicious and the children were thrilled to be invited to make their own pizzas. The service was warm and attentive. What we expected to be a simple, practical meal was transformed into a memorable evening. We absolutely recommend the restaurant to anyone - simple travellers to authentic Italian food hunters.
Thank you - we will be back - maybe see you in Masterton one day!

• Visited August 2014
2 Thank Ed C

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Amazing *****”
Reviewed 23 July 2014

A lovely authentic Italian restaurant, very friendly staff and amazing food.
This place serves the best fillet steak, very family oriented and kid friendly, they allowed my 10 year old daughter to make her own pizza, which was a really great experience for her,
The menu is quite vast with choices and for an Italian restaurant with this kind of quality is very reasonably priced in comparison to previous Italian restaurants I've dined at.
Anyone in the are looking for a great meal, this place is the best choice.

• Visited July 2014
1 Thank Elias H
Los Angeles, California
“wonderful pizza”
Reviewed 18 July 2014

We went here on the recommendation from the Hilton near this restaurant and I'm glad we did. The restaurant feels like you are in a tiny village in Italy. The owner is Italian and super friendly and treats you like family. He invited my 9 year old daughter into the kitchen and showed her how to make her own pizza! The salads were really fresh and the pizza was delicious! If you are in the area you must stop here

Visited March 2014
“Just what I was looking for!”
Reviewed 28 May 2014 via mobile

A good solid family place. Recommendation recommended. Atmosphere, food, service, price & wireless all good. I walked to La Bettola <10 mins from Hilton T5. On business & just wanted to get out of the hotel the eve before my overseas flight home. I would return if I am in the neighbourhood again. Not upscale so I rank it just shy of 5 stars. Wine list is limited but fine.

Visited May 2014
Bristol, United Kingdom
“"Nice little treat"”
Reviewed 20 May 2014

Hi, working away from home for a week. Decided to try this place after reading the reviews. Glad we did, very friendly staff who dint rush us. The food was lovely and fresh. Would recommend this place to all. Try the Brushetta its great (Sorry if a spelt this wrong)

• Visited May 2014