3 people are viewing this hotel
US$65
Free cancellation until 28/11/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
US$65
Free cancellation until 28/11/21
Lol.travel
US$58
Hotels.comUS$65
PricelineUS$65
eDreamsUS$65
2,390 results
All reviews petrol station beans hoppa bus breakfast was included an early flight car park close to the airport stayed here for one night an overnight stay an airport hotel legoland package following morning yogurt evening meal plenty of parking visiting legoland lego land
Selected filters
Reviewed 16 August 2019

Staff were friendly and helpful on arrival, there is local shops to grab anything you need. The rooms were very good standard and clean, much more than what I expected from the price I paid for the parking and room bundle! Faultless! Exactly what we needed.

Date of stay: August 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Matt W
DritanD20, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Express London - Heathrow T5, an IHG hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 21 August 2019

Dear Matt,

We appreciate you taking the time to provide feedback regarding your recent stay with us. I am really pleased to hear you had a very good stay and it was exactly what you needed.On behalf of our entire staff here at the Holiday Inn Express T5 London Heathrow we thank you for your positive comments and appreciation.

Once again thank you for staying with us and we hope to see you again.

Reviewed 15 August 2019 via mobile

Stayed here as part of a Legoland deal. Check in easy when we got up to our room there was a strange smell in there which never went as it was my little girls birthday we did not want to cause a fuss but I can 100% say I will never stay in a holiday inn again. Breakfast was poor the next morning.

Dear Robert987654,

We appreciate you taking the time to provide feedback regarding your recent stay with us. We strive to make each stay as pleasant and comfortable as possible, and we would like to apologise with regard to the strange smell in the room. I am sorry to hear that breakfast was not to your liking.Nevertheless, we highly appreciate your comments. We do hope that you will allow us to welcome you back and give us another opportunity to serve you.

Reviewed 13 August 2019

We stayed here on the legoland deal, we chose this hotel as it was one of the cheapest but also one of the closest to the park. When we arrived the car park was very busy but still had plenty of bays to park. They are lots of signs to say to park for parking but with the legoland deal the parking is taken care of. We got to the reception desk and got checked in straight away with no issues, we went to our room and dropped the bags off then proceeded to the bar to get a drink, prices were very reasonable. We looked at the main restaurant food which was buffet form, the children side of the menu was very poor with only one choice, and the other options weren’t that great either we decided to try tratts which was the other side of reception. Only issue was the kids didn’t eat free ( as it states on the booking confirmation from legoland) the food was cooked well and more choice, I had the grilled chicken with was lovely.
Our room was nice and clean and the fold out sofa was make up upon arrival ready for the children to use. The room had a fridge in which was a nice surprise and the air con worked great, the shower was excellent too and it didn’t lose any pressure. Only down side was both mine and my husbands phone had no service but that’s not the hotels fault.

As for the Xbox zone we only saw one Xbox so not sure if that’s what I’d call a zone.

Breakfast starts at 6:30, when we got down there at 6:45 there were a handful of tables already taken. Sadly no stock had been replenished and took staff around 15 mins to restock, which I didn’t mind as kids were still tucking into there cereals.

On reading previous reviews I was a little worried about this hotel but we had a fabulous stay and would rebook again with the legoland deal. Thank you for a wonderful stay.

Dear Reviewer,

Please know that your comments are extremely valuable to us and we would like to thank you for your detailed feedback. We use feedback, such as yours, to continuously make changes to our brand to improve the guest experience. Please note, that children eat for free only in the Great Room Restaurant. We are really pleased to hear that you had a wonderful stay and you would rebook to stay with us again.

Again, thank you for choosing Holiday Inn Express, and we look forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed 12 August 2019 via mobile

We have spent 2 nights during our visit to Legoland. Hotel is very clean and tidy. Bfast can get very busy and we had to wait for tables - but it didnt put us off. Parking entrance is very narrow. Staff excellent !!!

Dear Reviewer,

Thank you so much for your review of our hotel. I am pleased to hear you overall enjoyed your stay with us. It's something our staff takes great pride in, so we value your feedback. We hope you will visit us again.

Reviewed 11 August 2019 via mobile

We booked two rooms online for family of 5 and was confirmed on our confirmation that payment to be made to the hotel on day of departure, fine. We arrived late as we had travelled 7hrs. On arrival we gave the receptionist (Abdul) our name etc and got the booking confirmation out, he proceeded to inform us that we only had one room booked as the ‘payment declined’ on the second room!! We were in complete shock and proved that payment should not have been taken and showed him what was stated on the confirmation. All he said was that’s all he could see on his system. He then smirked and said you are lucky we have one room left and took full payment there and then. We asked for a discount as this was clearly their mistake and if there was any problems we should have been notified straight away. He said no but you can speak to my manager who is in the back of you want who did not appear at anytime! Took over 30mins to get checked in and with two young children this was completely unacceptable and the way we were treated was disgusting. Didn’t get given any info on meal times, check out times or anything. Luckily our rooms were fine and clean and we all got a good couple of nights sleep. Food was disgusting and didn’t get replenished often. Staff on the bar very slow and only two working at a time with a long que. On day of check out (Sunday) we got awoken at 8am by the housekeeper walking into our room! I called the other room and my sister had a knock from their housekeeper at her door at 645am!!! Seriously?? Surely the housekeeping should have a departure sheet. I have worked in hotels most of my life and this is by far the worst experience. Stay clear, completely avoid!

Trip type: Travelled with family
DritanD20, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Express London - Heathrow T5, an IHG hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 12 August 2019

Dear Reviewer,

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at Holiday Inn Express LONDON - HEATHROW T5.As a team, we strive to render the best experience possible and I am very concerned to read your comments and specially the way our staff member has handled the situation. Let me please bring in to your kind attention that for us to secure any booking, we will need a valid debit/credit card which has sufficient funds for the first night stay one day prior to the guest arrival. When the card is declined, the booking can no longer be guaranteed. I do understand that this is not the response you were perhaps expecting and it is certainly not my intention to cause any further dissatisfaction. I am really sorry to hear you found the food not to your liking, and please accept my sincere apology with regards to the housekeeper who walked into your room. I would like to assure you that we take all feedbacks very seriously and we share them will all the team members so we can improve and provide a better experience for all our guests.

Again, thank you for sharing your comments.