Holiday Inn Slough - Windsor
  • Pool
  • Bar/Lounge
Baylis House(Slough)
View Hotel
All reviewslegoland packagevisiting legolandgood sizetwo double bedsactivity packtea and coffeefamily roomper nightlego landplenty of parkingbuffet stylestayed here for one nightwould stay againrestaurant staffcar parkingfollowing morninghot food
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 1 September 2014

Very comfortable hotel. Rooms well kitted out. First hotel I've stayed in, in a while, that has electric sockets beside the bed :-) Ideal for those of us that use our phones as alarms clocks :-) Good restaurant, could be doing with changing the menu more often, but the service is good and food is done well. Staff are friendly, polite and helpful. Internet access can be a bit iffy. Speed seems to go up and down like a yo-yo.

• Stayed: September 2014, travelled on business
Constantin S, General Manager at Holiday Inn Slough - Windsor, responded to this reviewResponded 3 September 2014

Dear Craig S,

It was great to hear your comments on our staff being friendly, polite and helpful- we are very passionate about great customer service (I can assure you this is not a cliche..) and I will make sure to personally share your comments with the whole team! Thank you again and we look forward to welcome you back!

Reviewed 31 August 2014

Room was spot on comfy and clean, but that is it. I got the legoland package and got there checked in and got our tickets. When returning from legoland we went for dinner as this was included in the package I tried asking what we got and I still now have no idea! I ended up that fustrated we just got the buffet which was very limited on choice we didn't get asked if we wanted a drink until we where nearly finished! Then we where told kids got cookie and milk so went and asked and they got a room temperature milk with a CUSTARD cream! My kids like them ur where expecting a cookie! In the morning breakfast was horrible cold tea food was horrible I went to get some bacon and the man moved it and never replenished it! Asking for stuff I paid for felt like a challenge! Waste of £230! As food was waste of time! Stay there but do not talk to them or eat there!

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
Constantin S, General Manager at Holiday Inn Slough - Windsor, responded to this reviewResponded 1 September 2014

Dear Cheryl w,

Thank you for sharing your recent experience of Holiday Inn Slough Windsor. Please allow me to apologize for not fully meeting your expectations. I was sorry to hear that you did not enjoy the breakfast - we generally receive very good feedback on quality of our breakfast and we are genuinely passionate about providing great customer service. I was particularly, surprised of your comments on replenishing of the buffet as, within the service hours, have very passionate and dedicated staff for this purpose alone. I would like to understand your experience in more detail hence would appreciate if you contacted me at the hotel directly . Thank you again and I look forward to hear from you.

Reviewed 25 August 2014

Just stayed here 3 nights over the August bank holiday,perfect for us as we was only 5 miles from the other part of our trip???LEGOLAND...
3 nights bed & breakfast,couldn't fault it,room was good,505,bed was comfy,our lad slept well on his little fold up bed,room service everyday,good choice for breakfast,nothin too much trouble for breakfast staff,just asked for fried eggs for our boy,on his plate in no time,would highly recommend to anyone wanting somewhere to stay when visiting Legoland,would stay there again if our journey ever takes us that way again......

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
Constantin S, General Manager at Holiday Inn Slough - Windsor, responded to this reviewResponded 26 August 2014

Dear Barry M,

As a General Manager I was very proud of team while reading your review of your recent stay at the Holiday Inn Slough Windsor. We are a very passionate team and would like to thank you for taking the time to acknowledge it. I will share your comments personally wit my team and will make sure to thank them on your behalf. We look forward to welcome you back and have a great week!

Reviewed 24 August 2014 via mobile

I have nothing much to say as all the service are really excellent, The restaurant is really nice with Jose as managing person, I rate him the best.
BRILLIANT AND EXCELLENT!!!
The place is actually really really good if you're having a short break to legoland with or without your car. The people in reception are really helpful and extremely friendly, all thumbs up to them.

• Stayed: August 2014

Dear elwrey,

Thank you for reviewing your recent stay at the Holiday Inn Slough Windsor. We reviewed your comments in our staff meeting and we all felt very proud to have our genuine passion for great customer service acknowledged....we look forward to welcome you again and ...have a great week!

Reviewed 23 August 2014

We stayed at this hotel for one night prior to visiting LEGOLAND. The room was a decent size, nice and clean and the beds were comfortable. There was a good selection of food available for breakfast, but most importantly, the hotel was in an excellent location for visiting LEGOLAND.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
Constantin S, General Manager at Holiday Inn Slough - Windsor, responded to this reviewResponded 24 August 2014

Dear LJ123_10,

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay at the Holiday Inn Slough Windsor. It is great to hear that yo enjoyed your stay as part of your Legoland experience. I will share your comments with my team and thank them on your behalf...have a great bank holiday weekend!