We have enjoyed our stay at the Hoilday Inn, it was easy to find and met our needs. The room was great, very clean, shower and hand wash available which was fab. Nice new towels and the pillows were lovely. (A pillow menu was available for other choices- we liked that!) The hotel offered items that you might have forgetten or needed such as a razor, sewing items etc. Good value managed to get a room for £49, would not pay £125 that it can be priced at !!!!!!!!
The car park barrier and machine is a little confusing and you need to sort this before entering, which means you need to park outside reception and then they explain what to do. Lots of parking including an underground car park.
The breakfast was expensive and we opt out. We purchased a lager and a barcardi and coke and it was a staggering £10.80 !!!!! This we found was very expensive but nice to take to the room.
I recommend and use again. We went to Legoland and Windsor, so a great location and very easy to find. Quiet, no road noise but surrounded area a little intimating, esp at night. I must look into how easy it is to go to London from here.
Free Wifi would be a plus.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hotel Holiday Inn Slough Windsor is set in the heart of the Thames Valley, less than 20 miles from central London, convenient for the M25 and Heathrow. The hotel, located at Jct 6, M4 is near to Windsor Castle and Legoland Windsor. Add to this Eton, Ascot and Windsor Race Courses, then the hotel is the ideal base for your stay. Holiday Inn Slough Windsor offers a warm welcome, outstanding service and friendly staff. With 150 air-conditioned bedrooms, offering ensuite bath and shower, high speed internet access (chargeable), pillow menu and some rooms have a view of Windsor Castle. This friendly hotel offers Kids Stay and Eat Free and whether for breakfast or dinner, the Holiday Inn Slough Windsor's Brasserie offers a range of international cuisine or choose the bar where light meals and snacks are available, as well as being an ideal place for informal meetings. The Holiday Inn Slough Windsor is well located for Slough Trading Estate, Thames Valley Business Parks and Green Park. The hotel has 4 meeting rooms for up to 40 delegates, all with wireless internet, natural daylight and air conditioning. With easy access to the M4, M25 and Heathrow, the hotel is ideal for business meetings. More guests choose the Holiday Inn Slough Windsor because we offer a great night's sleep, great value breakfast and priority club rewards. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Odigeo, IHG, Superbreak UK, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Holiday Inn Slough - Windsor reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Slough-Windsor Hotel Slough
- Holiday Inn Windsor Berkshire
- Slough Holiday Inn