Copthorne Hotel Slough - Windsor
Trip.com
US$114
US$88
Agoda.com
Holiday Inn Slough - Windsor(Slough)(Great Value!)
US$98
US$54
US$44
Travelodge
  • Bar/Lounge
Premier Inn Slough Hotel(Slough)(Great Value!)
US$84
PremierInn.com
  • Restaurant
Holiday Inn London - Heathrow T5(Colnbrook)(Great Value!)
US$82
US$78
Travelocity
US$79
PremierInn.com
1,763 results
All reviewsclub roombugis streetswimming poolleisure facilitieslegoland packagevisiting legolandbuffet styleweekend breakbooked this hoteltwo double bedsminute drivecar parkingstayed for one nightyogurtwindsormaggiemotorway
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 6 July 2014

we stayed at this hotel for one night .We found it very nice.very clean and a good location next to langley. it was the best price we found around .the area . we chosed not to have breakfast at &14.00 each .
We went to the pool on the evening at half seven .the pool was very cloudly . .The rules was children to be out 7pm . And the whirl pool stated on the wall children under 8 not allowed in . no rules was carried out , sunday morning was even worse parents sat on the side . whirl pool full of children under the years of 8 .if you fancy a quiet swim asked at the desk and make sure there's no swimming lessons.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank jonlotus
Maggie_Copthorne, P A to General Manager at Copthorne Hotel Slough - Windsor, responded to this reviewResponded 17 July 2014

Dear Guest,
Thank you for your review, I was concerned to read your comments regarding the pool in Le Club and have attached a reply to you from the Leisure Club Manager which I hope will answer your obvious concerns - I do hope that you will consider coming back to us in the not too distant future...

Dear Guest,
Thank you for visiting Fitness Express at Le Club Health & Fitness, Copthorne Hotel Slough Windsor. May I sincerely apologise for the disappointment you had in relation to our Swimming Pool.
From your description I believe you visited us Saturday evening and Sunday morning.
We do have an adult only swim time of 20:00-22:00 Monday- Saturday and Sunday 19:00-21:00. I do apologise if you were given incorrect information in relation to Saturdays adult swim time.
I absolutely agree that children under 8 should not use the Whirlpool; it is not suitable for them. As our poolside is not permanently lifeguarded we do rely on parents taking note of the important safety instructions displayed on Poolside and adhering to them. I have however reinforced this to my Team to ensure that they are proactive in removing children from the Whirlpool if necessary.
I was extremely surprised to hear your comments referring to our water clarity as our Pool is normally crystal clear. I have checked back through our logs and all disinfectant levels were well within the normal levels as was the PH. Having checked with my Duty Manager he has informed me that a scheduled filter backwash had been carried out and there was simply air in the system- absolutely nothing to worry about, but I agree that it would have looked unsightly.
Our swimming lessons are vital to the Club to enable us to progress with our rolling refurbishment programme. We have installed extra spectator seating and a guest relax area to attempt to minimise the impact that our Lessons have on Guests. Once again please accept my apologies for any inconvenience they may have caused. I will liaise with my instructor to devise a solution on managing spectators better.
We have a confirmed refurbishment planned for September of our Changing Areas and upgrades in the Gym. I do hope you come back to see them.

Steven Chadwick
Leisure Club Manager
Fitness Express

Reviewed 6 July 2014

Four of us stayed here in 2 rooms for a night after a whole day at Royal Ascot. The rooms were spacious and clean with one of the most powerful showers ever. We stayed on the 5th floor and had outstanding views to our neighbour's property - The Queen!
Staff were very friendly, helpful and polite. Some people needed to get changed before leaving for Ascot and, because check in wasn't til 2pm, the leisure centre facilities were made available for a freshen up and change. This was a great idea.
We ate at the oriental restaurant and it was quite good value for money.
All in all, a very pleasant stay and we will return.

Room Tip: The views from the highest floors are amazing.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Rhidep

Dear Guest,
Loved your comments - thank you so much. Ascot week has always been my favourite time at the hotel, such great outfits and hats and as for the shoes.....trouble is I always want to escape & go racing myself! Hope you won.
Glad you had a good view of our illustrious neighbours, the Duke of Edinburgh actually opened this hotel, certainly didnt have too far to travel.
Delighted to see that you plan to return, we will look forward to that.
With kindest regards & best wishes from the General Manager, Management Team & Staff at the Copthorne Hotel Slough-Windsor.

Reviewed 4 July 2014

We stayed here over the last 4 nights on our trip to Legoland. On arrival the hotel seemed fine, it is in a terrific location as it is just off the motorway so really easy to find. The car park was also great as required barrier entry/exit and was located underneath the hotel. We had a standard room (2 adults + 2 children) which suited us fine (we were not expecting anything amazing). The room was clean and maid service tidied and changed towels daily. We also enjoyed breakfast which had lots of choice (cereal, cooked items, fruit, yoghurt, pastries and continental items). It is also a very easy drive to Legoland and Windsor which is beautiful.
The only thing thing that we found an issue was the temperature in the bedroom at night however the weather was very warm so did expect that!

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Lynne G

Dear guest,
So pleased to see that your stay was a good one, 4 nights is a long time to stay in a hotel so your kind remarks mean a great deal as you must have made the most of all the facilities we had on offer and were in a perfect position to comment, I do hope that we will have the opportunity to welcome you back.

Reviewed 4 July 2014 via mobile

Stayed here for one night after a legoland visit. Very impressed with the quality and cleanliness of our room on the business floor. We had the family buffet, the adult food was barely average but the kids got to make their own pizza and eat as much dessert as they wanted, so everyone was happy. Quality bed and nice and quiet.

The breakfast was advertised until 10.30, so we arrived at 10.10 (in good time, for us) but it wasn't good enough. There were no glasses for juice, no juice, no bread for toast, no bowls for cereal, no ketchup and the cereal counter looked like a bomb had gone off - I literally had to scrape the mess away with my arm so we could use it! I was told I would have to pay extra if I wanted a latte. There were lots of staff, but they were just standing around, apparently wishing for it to be 10.30. It was really disappointing. We were clearly neither welcome nor catered for. I subsequently complained and was given a free car park token, a late check out and a free children's lunch. All in all, this meant that we had an unexpected lengthy and relaxing day, which I valued and with that in mind I think the issue was dealt with really well. The receptionist (long dark very straight hair) was very good about it - exceptional customer service. The only let down was when we went through for lunch and the waitress (who had been on the breakfast shift) tried to deny anything had been wrong, which was just silly and semi-insulting in the circumstances - she should have just left it - it had been long resolved by then.

Overall a good stay and good value for money - I would definitely stay here again. Very convenient for legoland.

Stayed: July 2014
1  Thank katelouise_11

Dear Guest,
Thank you for sparing the time to place your review. Whilst I was obviously delighted to read your opening remarks I was very sorry to hear that our breakfast service let us down. I am sure that you are no stranger to the many comments from me on these pages regarding how very busy breakfast can be at peak times, I can see that you arrived later than the rush but it would appear that we were still in the process of replenishing the buffet & chaffing dishes and clearing with end of service in sight - there is no excuse however for your being made to feel unwelcome and uncared for and I apologise sincerely for that.
I was so pleased that your concerns were properly dealt with by our front desk staff (if not by the waitress) and hope that you will consider coming back to us when I would be pleased to personally oversee your stay to ensure that it is perfect.

Reviewed 30 June 2014 via mobile

Hotel room was OK but old. But service was the worst I have experience in a hotel.
The problem was when I check out. The lady on reception asked for £6 for car parking fee. I queried this as I thought this was included in my booking. So I asked to see a member of management. After waiting for 10 minutes no one turned up. When I asked again the lady called the office and said that I refuse to pay the parking fee. At no point did I refuse to pay but just wanted clarification that I was not already changed for this.
Not sure what else was said over the phone but after she was off. She grabbed a parking token and practically threw it at me and walked off.

To sum it off, bad service and lazy management not attending to guest when they have a query.

Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank dsu
Maggie_Copthorne, P A to General Manager at Copthorne Hotel Slough - Windsor, responded to this reviewResponded 2 July 2014

Dear Guest,
Thank you for taking the time to place your review. I was so sorry to see that you had cause for complaint and apologise for what certainly appears to be very poor service indeed.
We would obviously wish to investigate this further with the individual concerned but will need details of your room number and date of stay to do so .
I will look forward to hearing from you in due course.
Kind regards and renewed apologies.
Maggie Coonan