Heathrow/Windsor Marriott Hotel
US$82
US$79
Trip.com
  • Breakfast included
Holiday Inn Slough - Windsor(Slough)(Great Value!)
US$99
US$54
US$44
Travelodge
  • Bar/Lounge
Holiday Inn London - Heathrow T5(Colnbrook)(Great Value!)
US$82
US$79
  • Restaurant
Premier Inn Slough Hotel(Slough)(Great Value!)
US$84
PremierInn.com
TripAdvisor
TripAdvisor
  • Bar/Lounge
2,041 results
All reviewschats bartwo double bedstoby carveryswimming poolsauna and steam roomholiday extrasleisure facilitiesthe executive loungebusy hotelhoppa buscar parkbreakfast was excellentvisiting legolandfamily roomlego landstayed here for one nightbooked this hotel
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 7 November 2013

This hotel is just outside the M25 but is half the price of hotels 1 mile closer and it uses the same Hotel Hoppa bus service. We found it cheaper and more comfortable to park here and use their parking rather than pay for a long term parking. As a bonus for electric car drivers, they have a recharging point!

Stayed: October 2013, travelled solo
Paul D, General Manager at Heathrow/Windsor Marriott Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 8 November 2013

Dear Sirs, Thank you for your review and glad the location worked. We are proud of our green programme's and the electric car charge is part of this. It is lovely to see a customer charging their car. We look forward to welcoming you back the the Heathrow Windsor Marriott very soon.

Reviewed 7 November 2013

We stopped one night before an early flight from HRW. We had got a great room rate with car parking for the duration of our holiday included. It really was a very good deal!

The hotel is easy to find, clean and modern. The staff were very perky (do they have a Perky Person of the Week Award, I wonder?), and we had no complaints.

The Brasserie restaurant is expensive, but they do have to make their only somewhere, I suppose. Food was good, though.

No oise from planes.

Bus run to HRW was ok. It was every thirty minutes and is not run by the hotel. Book the bus in advance when booking the hotel.

All in all - very good and will use again.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple

Dear Sirs Thank you for your lovely review. We dont have a perky staff award but I am proud of my HOSTS our associates and the Marriott Spirit to serve culture which certainly impacted your stay. Thank you for staying with us and Marriott.

Reviewed 5 November 2013

lovely rooms, clean with plenty space . Food was first class . Also the service we had in the bar chats on our first night was excellent well done fiona!you really did look after us what a credit to the hotel you are !!

• Stayed: November 2013
Paul D, General Manager at Heathrow/Windsor Marriott Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 6 November 2013

Dear Sirs, Thank you for your wonderful review. We are proud that the hotel met your expectations. It is great that you recognise one of my Hosts Fiona in the Chats bar. She is one of our SUPER HOSTS whom continually gets recognised. She has been with us for over 17 years and is a huge part of our Marriott culture. We hope to welcome you back soon and thank you for travelling BRILLIANTLY with Marriott.

Reviewed 5 November 2013

Recently stayed here again on the 25th october, for a visit to legoland and windsor. This is our third time here and it did not dissapoint.
This time there were 6 rooms with their families booked in our group, the reception staff were so helpfull and got most of us toghether.
The facilities have not changed, free use of the pool and steam/saunas, which the kids loved. The food was again upto a really high standard, recommend the omellettes awesome.

I had only one niggle, the car park has always been included in our stay before and for some reason the hotel decided to give the parking rights to some outside firm. If you are staying for 3 nights and are on a legoland package they must include the parking.

We will be going again and using the same hotel!!

Room Tip: get a room over looking heathrow airport for a good view of the planes
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank theboy75

Dear Sirs, Thank you for your kind review. We are GLAD to have you back. We look forward to seeing you next year !

Reviewed 3 November 2013

I stayed here for a week on business in Slough. It was a disappointment. My room was a non smoking room. The hotel was converted to non smoking but my floor was a smoking floor at one time and the room still had the smell of a stale smoking room. I complained and was told it is non smoking and there is nothing they can do about it. For a Marriott I would expect higher customer service. Additionally there were two restaurants and a bar that all served the exact same menu. Even though they advertise an upscale restaurant it is nothing more than standard bar fare. Finally they do not put sheets on the bed unless you request them. Only the base sheet over the mattress and the comforter. I was told in England this is standard. But when I stayed at the Marriott Grosvenor square I found sheets like you would in any other hotel. Not sure what is up here. Also the mattress was like something you would find at a motel 6. Horrible.

Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank NJ_Bus_Trvlr
Paul D, General Manager at Heathrow/Windsor Marriott Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 5 November 2013

Dear Sirs, Thank you for your review. My full apologies that we did not meet your Marriott expectations. We went FULLY non smoking as a hotel at the end of March this year.
I have not had this comment before but I will investigate with my Executive Housekeeper regarding this and your bed sheet coments. I am also suprised regarding your comments on our menus as the Chats bar is different to the Brasserie Centrale restaurant. The Chats bar menu has a specific concept of 5, 10, and 20 minute items whereas the Brasserie Centrale offers dishes from all over the world.
If you visit us again ask for myself ( Paul Davies General Manager) as I would love to meet you personally to discuss your feedback.
I hope you continue to use the Marriott brand and I do hope we can welcome you back very soon.