“Good ”
Review of Haveli - CLOSED

Haveli
Price range: US$31 - US$39
Cuisines: Indian, Asian
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
“Good ”
Reviewed 19 July 2014 via mobile

Food is very good. I had my wedding there and it was originated very well and staff was very friendly .

1 Thank S Kaur L

London, United Kingdom
“Clean food, non-halal and halal, pleasant atmosphere”
Reviewed 18 July 2014 via mobile

I have been here a few times now and I am amazed that I have yet to be served a dish that I do not like. On Sunday they have a fixed buffet at reasonable prices. It will definitely be my first choice for a family function as they have parking as well.

Visited July 2014
2 Thank SinghIsKingOriginal
London, United Kingdom
“Absolutely filthy, needs a good clean. Raw chicken served to 2 year old!”
Reviewed 8 June 2014

This was our first visit based on the recommendations of friends who always rave about the food here. We arrived to an empty restaurant...not a good sign.
The ladies toilets were absolutely disgusting, one loo seat was hanging off and the other loo was simply rotten. The seat has not been cleaned in a very very long time. Quite frightening really when you have a toddler that wants to use the loo several times during your meal. The fish tank caughts our toddlers eye too which was a welcome distraction, on closer inspection the floor around it and the unit it sits on are rotten. This place has a lot of cleaning to do! The windows are dirty too.
The paneer had no flavour, just chopped up and chucked in a sauce. The papad were greasy, the chicken was served raw to our toddler. It was replaced but by then the feeling of wanting to eat had gone. I was well a truly put off. It's safe to say I will never come back again.

• Visited June 2014
3 Thank mrspudding
Haveli R, Manager at Haveli, responded to this review, 17 June 2014
Thank you for taking time to review on our restaurant, I do apologise for the experience you had at our restaurant.
We do have a routine maintenance procedure in place, on the day of your visit there was a sign on the toilet door saying it’s out of order. The other unit, which was working perfect. We will be more attentive on our preventive maintenance & cleanliness of our equipment’s and property.
Here at Haveli we serve authentic and traditional Indian cuisine. When you mentioned about the raw chicken we happily replaced the dish, however on this occasion we fail to deliver according to your expectation. Your comment had been passed to our head chef and we constantly try and improve our dishes.
We do take all the feedback very positive to improve our product and service.
Once again thank you for time & feedback.
Frankfurt, Germany
“First they should serve, then the reviews will come!”
Reviewed 1 June 2014

I am 3 miles away from this restaurant and have been trying to order food for delivery for quite some time now! I have not been successful in convincing these people to deliver their so called high quality food to me doorstep till now, because I understand that they are always "busy servicing their customers".

Guess they should take down their online portal completely till they increase their capacity...

• Visited May 2014
1 Thank Chandrashekar S
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best indian food”
Reviewed 29 March 2014 via mobile

I study in university of essex and especially visit haveli for its excellent butter chicken and saag paneer. :))) best food (y)

1 Thank Raunaq A