“A nice place to stay”

Ranked #3 of 21 Hotels in Slough
Market Deeping, United Kingdom
“A nice place to stay”
Reviewed 3 June 2014

We stopped here before visiting Lego land and we found the staff very helpful and the breakfast very enjoyable.
There were 6 of us in our party and everyone was pleased with the bedrooms and the facilities.
We will use this hotel when we visit again.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with family

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (180)
Doncaster
Reviewed 3 June 2014 via mobile

We used this hotel for an over night stay before attending legoland. The hotel was excellent, you could tell as soon as you arrived it was child friendly. we where given a new room which was fantastic. There where sweets and colouring stuff in the room for my little boy, room facilities where great. Only downfall was broken air con but we didn't need to mention this as there was already a fan placed in the room. We dined in the restaurant in the evening and the food was fab and great value for money. There was a little wait for breakfast the following morning but not too long, plenty to choose from and it set us up for the day. Would use again and it was a bargain at £38 for the room.

Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
Epping, United Kingdom
Reviewed 3 June 2014

I stayed at the Premier Inn as my purpose was to take my son to Legoland and it was a much cheaper option than the Legoland hotel itself. It's only 15- 20 mins drive away and many other families were staying there too for the same reason. It was just what we wanted - simple, clean room great for a nights stay. I had intended on having an evening meal but I felt really ill ( must have been the exhaustion of Legoland ) but still needed to buy dinner for my 6 year old son. Staff were so helpful as they cooked his dinner quickly for me to take up to the room. They even supplied me with a sparkling water whilst I waited - a small touch but meant so much to me. Thankfully, I enjoyed the breakfast the next day ( couldn't face the fry up which was a shame as it looked good ) I would certainly recommend this hotel if you are looking to stopover at Legoland and want a hotel at a good price.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
Airdrie, United Kingdom
Reviewed 3 June 2014

Good Hotel for the price and what it was needed for as I was on a Training Course down that way.
Rooms kept clean staff were extremely helpful at all times and they were a credit to the Hotel.
If needed to use again I certainly Wood

• Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
Lincoln, United Kingdom
Reviewed 3 June 2014 via mobile

We were returning guests and used the hotel for Legoland and have just spent 2 wonderful days at this hotel.Reception staff are lovely,helpful and welcoming.Restaurant brilliant,fast service,great food,kids buffet great idea!Panos and Scott are fantastic so helpful and friendly.Breakfast very much worth the money and also delicious.Kids got sweets,drink and colouring packs in the room.we had new rooms which are amazing. Everything was clean. I have no idea where the people complaining have stayed but it can't be here!! Amazing all round!

Stayed May 2014
Manchester, United Kingdom
Reviewed 3 June 2014

Family room for four plus cot was excellent. Activity pack left and sweets and drinks for kids. Breakfast was excellent although hotel was busy didn't wait long. Very convenient for legoland took 15 minutes.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
Stockton, Cleveland
Reviewed 2 June 2014

I found the whole hotel, including our refurbed room plus the dining experience (breakfast and dinner with two small children) to be very good. I can only imagine that other people posting negative reviews of the dining area must have gone at different times to myself or just been unlucky as I didn't see any of that

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
Also consider these accommodations in or near Slough
Travelodge Slough
Travelodge Slough
#5 of 21 in Slough
Holiday Inn Slough - Windsor
Holiday Inn Express Slough
Copthorne Hotel Slough - Windsor
Heathrow/Windsor Marriott Hotel
Travelodge Windsor Central Hotel

Been to Premier Inn Slough Hotel? Share your experiences!