“Slough's hidden gem”

Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 13 August 2013

One of the best value restaurants in Slough, for my mind this is my "go-to" place when I want something hot and tasty. My youngest daughter and I go here whenever she's in town.

The staff are great people, very friendly who are completely open to making your food the way you want it - any of the dishes can be turned up or down in spice level, certain ingredients cut out or whatever you want. As a newly diagnosed diabetic, they know to not add any sugar to my dishes, something no other place I can think of will do.

Other people here seem to have had problems with the staff - every time I've been (and I've been a lot over the past eleven years) being friendly to them has rewarded me with excellent attention but also time and privacy enough to enjoy the food; something they do strive for.

Every dish I've tried has been an excellent man-sized portion, good and hot, and as tasty as you could possibly want. My favourite is the chicken with Thai basil and chili; the lady owner imports the basil directly from Thailand and it really shows, the taste is exceptional.

The mixed starters are varied and every one is delicious, and the newly-expanded dessert menu is very welcome - although the banana fritters with ice cream are still my daughter's favourite!

At £6.55 for two courses, this really is an absolute bargain. Go in, admire the beautiful decor and the amazing tables, and get some great food.

1  Thank TankDaVinci

Reviewed 1 July 2013

As soon as I enter, the waitres ran from the kitchen dumped me with 2 course menu n she wants not to look at the a la carte menu.. I placed th order fr a starter n I want some time to select th main course but she looked at so badly as if I cam to her house door begged. She is busy watching some sports channel . I placed a main course n I also told her remove the ice cubes from the coke already placed in th table ... She started yellin at me saying "should I place th order or remove th ice first ... I was shocked ... That was one humble service ...hell

Reviewed 30 June 2013 via mobile

Amazing interior decor which was themed very well, great service and tasty great food to match. Definitely worth a visit again next time I am in a mood for a Thai.

Reviewed 11 June 2013

We have been visiting the restaurant for years, and always found it pleasant enough, even though a little slow sometimes. But tonight been charged 50p for a glass of tap water has just put be off. Won't be going back in a hurry!!

Reviewed 13 April 2013 via mobile

We have been going to this place for years and love it. The food us great with a wide variety and their lunch time menu is a barging not to be missed! Yes at times the service can be a little slow or haphazard, but it doesn't take away from the quality and value you get here. It's a fairly basic Thai resturant without many frills but would recommend to anyone. Go, you will have a great meal.