“Great place for birthday parties”

The Race Hut Berkshire
Ranked #1 of 7 Fun & Games in Slough
More attraction details
Owner description: The Race Hut has 16 professional race car simulators for you to race wheel to wheel against the competition. With a great selection of race cars and circuits from around the world, we specialise in running competitive, fun and safe race events. Be an individual, kids party, stag party, group of friends or organising a corporate event, we really look forward to running a great event for you.
Reviewed 7 May 2014

Booked Race hut for birthday party of my 10year old boy. Staff is professional and screens and software latest. Kids enjoyed competing against each other. Great simulation experience. I will recommend it to my friends.

Reviewed 10 April 2014

My son and I have visited the race hut a couple of times and we thoroughly enjoyed it. The simulators were very realistic and it was great to try out some of the various cars they have on offer. Great location, beers and soft drinks on site and we will be visiting again!

Reviewed 8 April 2014

We had a great session with 45 people , mainly girls aged 12- 18 . all really enjoyed the formate and had a good time . Staff were really friendly and helpfull both before the event , during and after. Would recommend to anybody .

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Reviewed 4 March 2014

Awesome race very accommodating and good laugh, staff were very helpful and explained all info well. Got to chose track and cars and they tailored it to our needs. Will be going again in April for a 6hour endurance race!! Thanks lads

Reviewed 13 February 2014

We had a brilliant night out at the Race Hut. We were a mixed group of 19 people out celebrating a 50th birthday. Dave was excellent at organsing everything to suit us, and I could tell right from my initial enquiry that they were genuinely interested in my business and made a real effort to ensure it would be a success.
The venue is very clean and welcoming, and it is great to have exclusive use of it.Being able to run up a tab at the bar made it really relaxed for the group, to get a drink whenever they wanted one, in between bouts of practice/racing. And the simulators are amazing- I am not a fan of video games, but the simulators are so realistic it is a completely different experience. Highly Recommended!

Review collected in partnership with this attraction