“Good Food... Fun Staff”
Review of Three Tuns Pub

Three Tuns Pub
Ranked #18 of 199 Restaurants in Slough
Reviewed 3 May 2014 via mobile

Everything that you would expect from a pub. The Indian meal they serve is very traditional and really is value for money.. I read other reviews and I just think you are in a pub and not in a hotel bar. So just chill and enjoy your day... Never had breakfast here so can't comment. Keep up the great work boys and girls...

4  Thank Thefoodcritiq

Reviewed 30 March 2014

I called for some food around 6pm one night. I ordered my food at the bar and tried to find a clean table. 1 had a nappy on it, quite a few others were cordoned off so eventually I got one in a corner. When my food came, it looked ok and was average at best. Then the music boomed out and the locals went into overdrive singing along around the pool table. Not a friendly environment at all
Avoid, there are better about.....there must be somewhere!

2  Thank andyquinn
Reviewed 31 October 2013 via mobile

So, with your mind set that your are in slough and at the three tuns crossing then don't expect the fat duck. I personally like the combination of pub and Indian. Being able to tuck in to some Onion Bhajis and a curry whilst enjoying the match on telly with a pint of cider suits me. The food is good, not the best but I'll go back. Got pool table and screens for sports. Also ordered through just eat and got delivered to my house in good time.

2  Thank Riweb1978
Reviewed 26 October 2013 via mobile

Nice pub with Indian menu but the ignorant servers made the ecperience bad. They had no idea what they are doing

Reviewed 23 October 2013

The order taker was least interested in taking order, once order was placed we requested to get food ASAP as we had to go for meeting so the order taker assumed that we have ordered for take away. N later he was arguing that u never mentioned that u want to have food here.

1  Thank Vrushank S