“Wow!!!”

Ranked #84 of 199 Restaurants in Slough
Price range: US$7 - US$23
Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Dinner
Description: Thai Diamond Cuisine offers you the very best, authentic Thai cuisine served in a vibrant, yet relaxed pub. Based in the heart of Slough, The Rising Sun consistently delivers a menu built on the traditional strengths of Thai cuisine: the freshest ingredients, well balanced spices & sauces created by team of Thai chefs. Our chefs use the subtle layering of traditional Thai flavors to create classic cuisine of the highest caliber. With an excellent range of exquisite dishes from chef's specials to set menus the Rising Sun offers the perfect setting for lunch or dinner. The teams at The Rising Sun are committed to offering customers a wonderful dining experience with a taste of warm Thai hospitality.
Reviewed 15 May 2014

Ordered a delivered take away a few Fridays ago. Took a while to arrive (but you told us that) and boy oh boy, was it worth the wait!! I've been to Thailand a number of times, and this food compared soooo well. Beautiful flavours and REALLY well packed. I'm coming over on Wednesday. Yum yum!

ThaiDiamondCuisine, Owner at Thai Diamond Cuisine, responded to this reviewResponded 18 May 2014

Thank you to visited and your compliment us.
We look forward to serving you at all time
Many many thanks
Wee&Ying

There are newer reviews for Thai Diamond Cuisine

Reviewed 27 April 2014

Great food - 20quid for two starters and two mains. Lovely service from staff. Footie was on and was a bit loud but decent tunes once the jukebox came on :-)

Thank you to visited us and your compliment.
We look forward to serving you at all time.
Many many thanks

Reviewed 14 April 2014

I have eaten here 4 or 5 times in the past few months. I only knew about it after seeing the reviews on TA. It is not well advertised and would be easy to miss. It is in the Rising Sun pub and my one and only quarm is that they only sell one type of white wine by the glass (Pinot Grigio if I remember correctly). The chef is not only talented but also extremely polite and friendly. He is only too happy to help you with the menu and is obviously proud of his food. The presentation is top notch and the food is always fresh and tasty. You can have it as mild or hot as you like. The value is outstanding......£5.95 for a 2 course lunch and there's plenty of choice. I am pleased to have found this place.

ThaiDiamondCuisine, Owner at Thai Diamond Cuisine, responded to this reviewResponded 22 April 2014

Thank you to visited us in The Rising Sun and spent time for your feedback .
we look forward to serving you at any time.

Reviewed 17 February 2014 via mobile

I had noodle and green curry that a bit too hot for me but It was amazing and service by a man was friendly. I will come back for that food again

Thank you for your feedback. We look forward to seeing you soon.

Reviewed 14 January 2014 via mobile

Recently had early evening meal while visiting family in nearby Eton. Thai not been my first choice in restaurants but based on TA reviews which I use for every trip, tried this place. Thai diamond certainly ticked all the boxes thanks to excellent service by Gina and quality food. Not your typical oriental cuisine. I tried the Phaad khing chicken ( not sure of spelling) and was not disappointed. Nice size portions and overall enjoyable meal. Will certainly revisit on my return to Slough;-)

ThaiDiamondCuisine, Owner at Thai Diamond Cuisine, responded to this reviewResponded 15 January 2014

Thank you for your feedback. I am glad you chose to join us and would like to
thank you for dining with us. We are looking forward to see you soon