“Best thing i ever ate”

Ranked #122 of 206 Restaurants in Slough
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 30 December 2013

This is a nice meat grill place in Slough which offers american style burgers, fries and gives Nandos a massive run for its money

Man Vs Food type portions and the lamb burger is incredible.

Had a birthday party there for my nephew and they were very, very good with supporting us and providing all you can eat buffet trays. Taste heaven, much recommended.

(This smokeys is on the High Street)

2  Thank UzmaN_12

Reviewed 20 December 2013

I had the Sirloin steak and it tasted of liver, not what I expect good steak to taste like. I cannot however comment on the rest of the food as I didnt try any, but I would say dont have the steak unless you like liver.

1  Thank Manginder S
Reviewed 3 November 2013

Love there home made Lamb and Chicken burgers, special deals between 2pm to 4pm weekdays. Also food is Halal and of a good quality, enjoyed the beef steak.

1  Thank masterkik