“Nice authentic halal burger joint”
Review of Smokeys Grill

Smokeys Grill
Ranked #113 of 199 Restaurants in Slough
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 28 April 2014 via mobile

Visited on a saturday around 6pm. Ordered for 5 of us and the food came promptly. Nice big burgers and reasonable prices. Would recommend. A cut above the usual burger joints without doubt.

1  Thank qaiser1786
There are newer reviews for Smokeys Grill

Reviewed 21 February 2014

I am a regular customer I go at least 6 times a week, which is more then most people visit a restaurant. The manager there is absolutely amazing I get fabulous service from her. I have no issues with the food there or even the service. I think the service there is great, and better then most places I have visited. People out there just like moaning about things it's actually called exaggeration to be precise. There is no need to make a big deal out of something which is so small and try to give a wonderful restaurant one of the best I say in slough a bad name especially the manager there. It's stupid if you don't like it don't visit the restaurant again it's quite simple that includes Sunny S. Any way I'm very happy with the food couldn't be any happier, and I think the manager there is great too, I don't think she's arrogant what so ever. May be the person who thought she was arrogant had a problem himself and was having a bad day and blamed it all on the lovely lady. I'm only saying by one of the comment Some one wrote below in regards to the
manager there I'm fully satisfied couldn't ask for anything better.

1  Thank Hana S
Reviewed 21 February 2014

Great place to go to eat as great food and very high quality and also good value for money. Have been coming here for ages and the food is allways 1st class

Reviewed 19 February 2014

I regularly go to Smokeys Grill in Slough and I receive exceptional service on every visit the food arrives promptly and tastes delicious. I disagree with the comment Sunny S has made about the service from the manager, as every time I visit the service is exceptional and I visit very frequently.

Reviewed 17 February 2014

I went to Smokey's on a Saturday night and expected to be busy. However it was not as busy and we were served promptly. The food was reasonably priced but was very well presented and tasted delicious. I would go here again but the only thing that let them down was that the restaurant/takeaway was very cold and considering upstairs was closed I had hoped that they made some effort to warm the place for customers who were freezing whilst waiting for the food. Overall excellent food and prices. Finally the portion are very generous.