“Absolutely terrible spa experience, extremely disappointed by the Groupon voucher.” 1 of 5 bubbles
Review of Angel Spa

Ranked #2 of 3 Spas & Wellness in Slough
Reading, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 December 2013

I purchased 2 groupon vouchers to treat my sister for her Birthday at the Angel Spa. On arrival my expectations of a spa day offered by the deal were crushed. The entrance looked like a school changing room. It went from bad to worse. Although the ladies giving the treatments seemed very friendly the treatment room was dirty, the chair in which you lie face down had hair on it. The massage was crap and lasted barely 13minutes. The beautician then threaded my eyebrows which turned out to be wonky. I had to ask her to tidy them up, they look awful and i wish i had never had them done there. Following on from that, I had a manicure which would have been better given by a 5 year old. She did not remove the nailvarnish i had on and scratched the surface of my nails with a metal instrument so when she painted them there were lumps of my actual nail sticking out through the polish which was also all over my fingers. I was given two square shaped nails and two rounded nails on one hand and they were all different lengths. when i pointed out the lumps in the nails she used her nail to scratch it away and painted over it...which left an even bigger mark on the nail! I could not believe it. In the end I just wanted to get out and have a shower. The nails lasted 2 hrs and I ended up re-doing them myself. I did not expect to have such a terrible experience and feel sorry for the people that paid the full amount. Groupon advertised this deal as a spa experience...it was the opposite.

5 Thank SamMarsh84

Beaconsfield, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 35 helpful votes
“Spa offer with Groupon”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 December 2013

I also "experienced" the Spa day here.................It is truly awful.
There was no where to change...............behind a rickety screen.
The towels are not changed after each client, in fact they are dirty and grubby.
The therapists are not trained or professional.
while I was having my massage, I could see the floor/ carpet........this was vile....seriously this has not been vacuumed / cleaned for months!!!
this place should be shut own it is a disgrace!!!

6 Thank Ella C