Pinewood Hotel
US$71
US$155
US$130
  • Restaurant
Holiday Inn London - Heathrow T5(Colnbrook)(Great Value!)
US$83
US$67
HolidayInn.com
US$107
US$94
US$82
US$79
  • Breakfast included
Premier Inn Slough Hotel(Slough)(Great Value!)
US$76
Agoda.com
  • Bar/Lounge
US$72
PremierInn.com
All reviewseden restaurantwedding venuefunction roomchristmas partyfollowing morningvery pleasant stayfamily roomcooked breakfastbreakfast was excellentan overnight staycomfy bedstayed here for one nighttea and coffeewindsorheathrowironlegoland
Reviewed 24 February 2014 via mobile

The best thing about the hotel is its close proximity to main roads and Pinewood studio. This must be why they are still in business. The bathroom wasn't clean, the bedsheets seemed clean enough but the walls were marked and grubby with old marks surrounding light switches. We couldn't wait to get away from the hotel.

• Stayed: December 2013
Reviewed 22 January 2014

Stayed at the Pinewood Park Hotel, Slough from 10-12 Jan 14 as my husband had an operation at the Wexham Park Hospital, which was 2 mins by car on the same road!

The hotel had everything I like in a hotel. The Manager and staff were very nice and accommodating.

Breakfast and food very good. The room we stayed in was clean, had an iron and ironing board, extra pillows in the wardrobe, plenty of sockets, shower mat (which is usually never available in other hotels), nice biscuits, tea, coffee and chocolate drink. Usual complimentary bathroom shampoo etc, sewing kit. Plenty of parking space.

If you are visiting Windsor, which is approx 20 mins away, I would definitely recommend this hotel. We paid £79 per room with breakfast. Look it up on the web see what you think!

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank Karen Q
Reviewed 13 January 2014

It feels like I am spending more time here than at my home at the moment, having just spent another week here. It's an easy hotel to stay at, and the hotel team work hard to make sure you are comfortable as quickly as possible. From the warmth of the reception team, the absolute care of the restaurant team, and diligence of the conference team, the attention of the cleaners and maintenance team, you couldn't ask for more. It feels very personal, and the team smile warmly and are always ready to help.

I've found the food generally great - good variance on the menu. We have a number of participants each day, and the menu always goes down well, and fresh fruit and veggies are always available - yippee!

Some of the rooms are cosy, and these are great for short stays - I have found this a little challenging for a four night stay, but I guess this is the single room booking. I've always found my room clean and fresh.

Location is great, parking is easy, and I would highly recommend a stay here if you want to be well looked after and sleep well. I'm heading there again tonight for the week, and can honestly say I'm looking forward to it! Thank you Pinewood team.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank carolinejh1
Reviewed 11 January 2014

“Kind delightful and helpful staff.”
5 of 5 starsReviewed
What separates this hotel from other high class establishments is the quality of the staff. We recently spent a week there and were delighted with the care, attention and plain good manners shown to us, especially as neither of us were very well.
It may lack the glitz of a modern boutique hotel but it more than compensates with its warm and homely welcome.
It is a pleasure to be looked after by such delightful people.
We will definitly return.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank black27
Reviewed 10 January 2014

We have dined here three times, and each time we left stinking of cooking oil. I'm not sure why they have such a problem with ventilation but it's really unpleasant. On our last (and I do mean last) visit we were the only people in the restaurant for Sunday lunch. The food is average, the room itself is pleasant enough, and it could be so much better, but we won't be trying it again.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple