“Great quality pizza!!”

Add it.
Giovani's
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed 18 February 2014 via mobile

I ordered a pizza from here to the copthorne hotel , I didn't know what to expect as it was my first time ordering from Here. But the staff are really friendly, and when when the pizza turned up, the guy gave me a choice of lots of different sauces (never had this from a take away before!) And I can honestly say, it was the best pizza I've had ! If ever in the area again, I will deffinatly be re- ordering!! Cheers!!

Reviewed 22 January 2014

Found this by accident, was very happy, staff are lovely and care about your order, Pizza, BBQ Ribs, Salads, Icecream and Hand made cakes...able to sit outside when the weather is nice.